Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Best day stats change depending on user time zones.

AuthorMessage
DANIELJJ14
DANIELJJ14
Posted on 06 December 17 at 11:12
Ok this is a bit of a random one,
As part of GTASC I planned to dump loads of score at once for a crazy best day stat, which when I look at it, it stands at just above 70k for now.
However if if other people look at it, depending on their time zone they see it differently usually split up between two days.

Wouldn’t it make sense for the best days to be shown to everyone based on the actual players time zone, I believe the achievements streaks are already done like that.

DANIELJJ14's Stats
Jblacq
Jblacq
Posted on 06 December 17 at 12:39
Just curious. Are you changing your time zone and then looking at it, or have people told you it's different based on their time zone?

If you're the one changing the time zone, that makes sense to me because your "day" is changing. Something that was at 1am Dec 1st may now be at 11pm Nov 30th.

If it's other people telling you it's different based on their zone, then I agree, that does seem wrong.
Jblacq
Jblacq
Posted on 06 December 17 at 12:41
Nevermind... I forgot that if I log out it uses a different time zone. I see what you mean.

Forget I said anything... redface
DANIELJJ14
DANIELJJ14
Posted on 06 December 17 at 16:54, Edited on 06 December 17 at 16:56 by DANIELJJ14
Yeah people in America have told me they see the 70k day split across the two different days since I started at UK time midnight to midnight.
All my settings remain unchanged.

I figured if other people see your best achievement streaks based on your time zone settings, best days should be the same.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.