Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Hello Neighbor Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 07 December 17 at 02:13
17 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Hello Neighbor Achievement List Revealed
Vermin360
413,255
Vermin360
Posted on 07 December 17 at 02:17
One of my students brought this game to my attention and I am absolutely fascinated by it.
We don't stop playing because we get old; we grow old because we stop playing.
smakzillaa
374,050
smakzillaa
Posted on 07 December 17 at 02:51
I find it funny I've been seeing merch for this game and it hasn't been out yet
Har Miggido
543,332
Har Miggido
Posted on 07 December 17 at 05:13
smakzillaa said:
I find it funny I've been seeing merch for this game and it hasn't been out yet
It's been out on pc for a while.
Alice in Chains
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 07 December 17 at 06:18
Har Miggido said:
smakzillaa said:
I find it funny I've been seeing merch for this game and it hasn't been out yet
It's been out on pc for a while.
Only in early access. It hits both platforms officially tomorrow. I played at PAX and was really intrigued. I'm looking forward to it.
Kanchanaburi
718,793
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 07 December 17 at 06:31
Looking forward to playing this
Har Miggido
543,332
Har Miggido
Posted on 07 December 17 at 08:35
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Har Miggido said:
smakzillaa said:
I find it funny I've been seeing merch for this game and it hasn't been out yet
It's been out on pc for a while.
Only in early access. It hits both platforms officially tomorrow. I played at PAX and was really intrigued. I'm looking forward to it.
My boy has been watching Dan tdm play it on youtube for months and this is probably why there is merchandise available already. I usually get a migraine when Dan tdm is on but loved watching him play this game. Chuffed it's coming out but I will not play it until my boy has played it on Xmas Day. (another Xmas present to purchase)
Alice in Chains
DownInFlames85
Posted on 07 December 17 at 10:10
This is one of those games I've seen played for a while and was curious about it coming to consoles. It was one of those that I'd play for fun over achievements but the list seems somewhat reasonable. Unless there are massive steps like a CoD Zombies mode EE laugh
Someday we will foresee obstacles, through the blizzard...
Legohead 1977
621,207
Legohead 1977
Posted on 07 December 17 at 10:28
DownInFlames85 said:
This is one of those games I've seen played for a while and was curious about it coming to consoles. It was one of those that I'd play for fun over achievements but the list seems somewhat reasonable. Unless there are massive steps like a CoD Zombies mode EE laugh
From the look of the list there don't seem to be many ridiculous grinds or such like...does look like a game I would enjoy for fun.
Legohead 1977
Octobot Super
251,002
Octobot Super
Posted on 07 December 17 at 11:23
Har Miggido said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Har Miggido said:
smakzillaa said:
I find it funny I've been seeing merch for this game and it hasn't been out yet
It's been out on pc for a while.
Only in early access. It hits both platforms officially tomorrow. I played at PAX and was really intrigued. I'm looking forward to it.
My boy has been watching Dan tdm play it on youtube for months and this is probably why there is merchandise available already. I usually get a migraine when Dan tdm is on but loved watching him play this game. Chuffed it's coming out but I will not play it until my boy has played it on Xmas Day. (another Xmas present to purchase)
My son is a Dan fan too. I don't mind Dan too much, as there are much worse things he could be watching (although sometimes it's frustrating knowing that this guy almost 10 years younger than me is a millionaire from playing roblox and Minecraft).
Efford
513,082
Efford
Posted on 07 December 17 at 12:15
Intrigued by this one
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 07 December 17 at 13:40
Octobot Super said:
Har Miggido said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Har Miggido said:
smakzillaa said:
I find it funny I've been seeing merch for this game and it hasn't been out yet
It's been out on pc for a while.
Only in early access. It hits both platforms officially tomorrow. I played at PAX and was really intrigued. I'm looking forward to it.
My boy has been watching Dan tdm play it on youtube for months and this is probably why there is merchandise available already. I usually get a migraine when Dan tdm is on but loved watching him play this game. Chuffed it's coming out but I will not play it until my boy has played it on Xmas Day. (another Xmas present to purchase)
My son is a Dan fan too. I don't mind Dan too much, as there are much worse things he could be watching (although sometimes it's frustrating knowing that this guy almost 10 years younger than me is a millionaire from playing roblox and Minecraft).
Makes three of us. I didn’t know about this game until my son brought it to my attention from watching dantdm. He’s been playing around with it for months so I’ll grab this for him.

Also Meet Joe Black achievement made me laugh. Good stuff.
mcnichoj
163,421
mcnichoj
Posted on 07 December 17 at 14:56
It's an eight hour game. I wonder how much the achievements will extend that.
Alahert
338,139
Alahert
Posted on 07 December 17 at 16:32
Saw the alpha on PC for this game, a lot of fun!
DARK 777
Chunkeh Munkeh
1,466,791
Chunkeh Munkeh
Posted on 07 December 17 at 18:02
IRISH PATRIOT x said:
Octobot Super said:
Har Miggido said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Har Miggido said:
smakzillaa said:
I find it funny I've been seeing merch for this game and it hasn't been out yet
It's been out on pc for a while.
Only in early access. It hits both platforms officially tomorrow. I played at PAX and was really intrigued. I'm looking forward to it.
My boy has been watching Dan tdm play it on youtube for months and this is probably why there is merchandise available already. I usually get a migraine when Dan tdm is on but loved watching him play this game. Chuffed it's coming out but I will not play it until my boy has played it on Xmas Day. (another Xmas present to purchase)
My son is a Dan fan too. I don't mind Dan too much, as there are much worse things he could be watching (although sometimes it's frustrating knowing that this guy almost 10 years younger than me is a millionaire from playing roblox and Minecraft).
Makes three of us. I didn’t know about this game until my son brought it to my attention from watching dantdm. He’s been playing around with it for months so I’ll grab this for him.

Also Meet Joe Black achievement made me laugh. Good stuff.
Same here, my son is obsessed with this game all because of Dan
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.