The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Bonus Xbox One Sale: December 7th, 2017

• HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead778,369
    Posted on 07 December 17 at 17:35, Edited on 07 December 17 at 17:42 by HolyHalfDead
    xPut Name Herex said:
    This is tied to that Video Game Awards event tonight (tomorrow?). That's why the sale prices aren't as low as they were for Black Friday, even for the same games. The concept here is to get people thinking 'Hey, Game XYZ just won best CATEGORY, and it's on sale, I have to get that!", encouraging those impulse purchases.
    Watch it on Mixer in 8 hours for your free Mixpot.
    https://mixer.com/TheGameAwards/mobile

Tempted by XCOM2 for $20, but then saw the DLC is $30. Fallout 4 + Season Pass for $30 is also tempting.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,567,910
    Posted on 07 December 17 at 17:39, Edited on 07 December 17 at 17:39 by xPut Name Herex
    HolyHalfDead said:
    xPut Name Herex said:
    This is tied to that Video Game Awards event tonight (tomorrow?). That's why the sale prices aren't as low as they were for Black Friday, even for the same games. The concept here is to get people thinking 'Hey, Game XYZ just won best CATEGORY, and it's on sale, I have to get that!", encouraging those impulse purchases.
    Watch it on Mixer in 8 hours for your free Mixpot.
    link hidden
    Does anyone know how long you had to watch the stream to get the Mixpot goodies? At the same time there's both my city's team in Overwatch League pre-season and Thursday Night Football to watch, which are both much more watchable for me if I wasn't going to be literally bribed into watching an awards show for a few moments laugh
  • Posted on 07 December 17 at 17:49
    RumbleFish10 said:
    The Division Season Pass finally on sale!
    Hell yeah!
  • Posted on 07 December 17 at 17:57
    Patiently waiting for the FF15 dlc to go on sale separately. laugh
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,119,022
    Posted on 07 December 17 at 17:57
    DominusTenebrae said:
    $15 for Doom is a steal now that it comes with all map packs for free, after I paid for them of course. Amazingly fun game. Campaign is amazing.
    Redbox sells it for a fiver
  • Posted on 07 December 17 at 17:57
    Most of them too expensive still.

CoD with a mere 10% discount and still 90 dollars, ridiculous.
    To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo328,123
    Posted on 07 December 17 at 18:00
    Cuphead is very tempting but I think I’ll wait for a Boxing Day sake or New Years sale...
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Posted on 07 December 17 at 18:00
    And I just bought Thimbleweed Park during the BF sale for, I believe, $11.99.
  • MthsDMthsD360,593
    Posted on 07 December 17 at 18:01
    Can GTA V get lower than this?
    @MthsD
  • acedawg4acedawg42,978,631
    Posted on 07 December 17 at 19:29
    Worst set of sales/black friday/cyber Monday deals from xbox in a very long time. Surely xmas will be the same
  • ZemidekZemidek369,802
    Posted on 07 December 17 at 19:55
    Looks like Halo Wars 2 standard edition is listed twice in the bundles section.
    Twitch.Tv/Zemidek
  • Rista BRista B904,479
    Posted on 07 December 17 at 19:57
    acedawg4 said:
    Worst set of sales/black friday/cyber Monday deals from xbox in a very long time. Surely xmas will be the same
    Good thing this Black Friday sale was so bad or I would've had to buy more than the 10 games I picked up! toast
    Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
  • ColdEagle86ColdEagle86385,720
    Posted on 07 December 17 at 20:10, Edited on 08 December 17 at 23:20 by ColdEagle86
    RumbleFish10 said:
    The Division Season Pass finally on sale!
    Which one would that be please?

e: its showing now, oddly when i looked it was only showing other bits and bobs.
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny1,355,191
    Posted on 07 December 17 at 20:27
    I think this is the first time Slime Rancher has gone on sale...
    Look at me so I can finish!
  • sjpsjpsjpsjpsjpsjp1,069,281
    Posted on 07 December 17 at 20:29
    Excellent! I was going to buy Assassin's Creed Origin's today, so that was good timing. dance
  • Posted on 07 December 17 at 20:32
    When does this sale end? Don't have any money in my Microsoft account atm
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 December 17 at 21:19
    I'm sure a lot of these are very nice games but prices have to come down a lot more than that to tempt me. I'm a cheapskate.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 December 17 at 21:59
    Andromeda already down to 20 dollars. If you're patient why would you ever pay full price for a game?
  • EveryBaseEveryBase543,386
    Posted on 07 December 17 at 21:59
    I got most of these games for $15 physical for Black Friday. Andromeda was $12 for the disk. These are LOL discounts.
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC1,326,572
    Posted on 08 December 17 at 00:41
    This is most likely the VGA sale.
    [Insert signature here.]
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads