The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Bonus Xbox One Sale: December 7th, 2017

• SchinderdivSchinderdiv519,193
    Posted on 08 December 17 at 00:43Permalink
    ScuzzyBunny said:
    I think this is the first time Slime Rancher has gone on sale...
    It was cheaper when it was free! toast
    Streets Ahead
  • Posted on 08 December 17 at 01:04Permalink
    It's short notice, but there's a Mixpot available for watching the Game Awards stream on Mixer.
  • Posted on 08 December 17 at 01:18Permalink
    Why hasn't Sonic Mania been on sale yet?, it was met with positive reviews when initially released back in August, I bring this up because Cuphead is on sale, it too was successful & was released after Sonic Mania, ohwell here's hoping Sonic Mania will be part of the Christmas sale, come on GreedySoft do me a solid for once. <;}
  • matdanmatdan748,164
    Posted on 08 December 17 at 01:34Permalink
    TransAmConnor said:
    It's short notice, but there's a Mixpot available for watching the Game Awards stream on Mixer.
    Thanks, not short notice at all. toast

OT:
    The Division Gold Edition looks like it might be worthwhile but the beta wasn't too great.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • Posted on 08 December 17 at 02:28Permalink
    StuartATrueRed said:
    The sale is to do with The Games Awards 2017 event. Of course the sale is never any good because the prices are still too high.
    Heard they were doing a Mixpot giveaway during it, but I have yet to see anything. I'm watching on Mixer.
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC661,881
    Posted on 08 December 17 at 02:56Permalink
    DrSchlepenstein said:
    StuartATrueRed said:
    The sale is to do with The Games Awards 2017 event. Of course the sale is never any good because the prices are still too high.
    Heard they were doing a Mixpot giveaway during it, but I have yet to see anything. I'm watching on Mixer.
    They mentioned Goat Simulator, Warframe DLC, Halo Wars 2 pack, Forza 7 gear and something else.
    [Insert signature here.]
  • Posted on 08 December 17 at 03:00Permalink
    Buttercup III said:
    When does this sale end? Don't have any money in my Microsoft account atm
    According to Major Nelson, this sale is supposed to last till the 10th.
  • Posted on 08 December 17 at 03:59Permalink
    DrSchlepenstein said:
    Buttercup III said:
    When does this sale end? Don't have any money in my Microsoft account atm
    According to Major Nelson, this sale is supposed to last till the 10th.
    Thank you. I get paid tomorrow and will make sure to get Cuphead
  • Posted on 08 December 17 at 09:06, Edited on 08 December 17 at 09:07 by GorillaGrodd5Permalink
    This looks like a good time for me to pick up the Year 2 Pass for R6 as I've been waiting for it to go down for quite a while now. headspinheadspin
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE483,228
    Posted on 08 December 17 at 14:08Permalink
    GorillaGrodd5 said:
    This looks like a good time for me to pick up the Year 2 Pass for R6 as I've been waiting for it to go down for quite a while now. headspinheadspin
    What does the pass get you? All the operators from Season 2?
  • X3R0 9X3R0 9250,024
    Posted on 08 December 17 at 17:26Permalink
    RB6 DLC is no longer on sale angry
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 December 17 at 20:35Permalink
    Ya rhe fucks up with rb6 seige 2 year? On sale less than a day? Thanks. Bullshit
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • Posted on 08 December 17 at 20:52Permalink
    YouCantSaveHer said:
    Ya rhe fucks up with rb6 seige 2 year? On sale less than a day? Thanks. Bullshit
    I agree it's pretty stupid on Microsofts part. I went onto the store last night and it said it was on sale for 4 days. facepalm
  • enracerenracer62,481
    Posted on 09 December 17 at 05:56Permalink
    What about 360?
  • Posted on 09 December 17 at 07:56Permalink
    Has FFXV deluxe ever been cheaper than this?
  • superniceguysuperniceguy287,213
    Posted on 09 December 17 at 14:23Permalink
    superniceguy said:
    Not listed yet, but Conan Exiles is supposed to be 50% off from Fri 8th to Sun 10th., then next week price increases from $34.99 to $49.99
    Conan exiles now on sale for £15.40 / $17.50 for today and tomorrow then will be $49.99
  • Posted on 09 December 17 at 18:50Permalink
    Another piss take by Microsoft , I thought this was supposed to be a SALE ?? Hate to bring up the old chestnut but isn't digital supposed to be cheaper than physical , no overheads n stuff . Anyone would think they have a monopoly on software. Don't they ever learn , PS4 kicked their backside this gen . I'm sticking with physical from my local TESCO/ASDA. I'm not paying silly prices for digital.
  • Posted on 10 December 17 at 00:18Permalink
    M4DE IN W4LE5 said:
    isn't digital supposed to be cheaper than physical
    no
  • enracerenracer62,481
    Posted on 10 December 17 at 00:20Permalink
    M4DE IN W4LE5 said:
    Another piss take by Microsoft , I thought this was supposed to be a SALE ?? Hate to bring up the old chestnut but isn't digital supposed to be cheaper than physical , no overheads n stuff . Anyone would think they have a monopoly on software. Don't they ever learn , PS4 kicked their backside this gen . I'm sticking with physical from my local TESCO/ASDA. I'm not paying silly prices for digital.
    So true! It’s ridiculous having digital sales with content costing over 50, 60, 80+ no matter how much content is bundled. Sales are meant to encourage quick purchases, they are not supposed to be saved up for.
  • Posted on 10 December 17 at 03:57Permalink
    Go for it guys.

Great game

RagingCobra78 said:
    RumbleFish10 said:
    The Division Season Pass finally on sale!
    Hell yeah!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.