The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Bonus Xbox One Sale: December 7th, 2017

AuthorMessage
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 08 December 17 at 00:43
ScuzzyBunny said:
I think this is the first time Slime Rancher has gone on sale...
It was cheaper when it was free! toast
Streets Ahead
TransAmConnor
TransAmConnor
Posted on 08 December 17 at 01:04
It's short notice, but there's a Mixpot available for watching the Game Awards stream on Mixer.
xXJames dMpXx
xXJames dMpXx
Posted on 08 December 17 at 01:18
Why hasn't Sonic Mania been on sale yet?, it was met with positive reviews when initially released back in August, I bring this up because Cuphead is on sale, it too was successful & was released after Sonic Mania, ohwell here's hoping Sonic Mania will be part of the Christmas sale, come on GreedySoft do me a solid for once. <;}
matdan
matdan
Posted on 08 December 17 at 01:34
TransAmConnor said:
It's short notice, but there's a Mixpot available for watching the Game Awards stream on Mixer.
Thanks, not short notice at all. toast

OT:
The Division Gold Edition looks like it might be worthwhile but the beta wasn't too great.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 08 December 17 at 02:28
StuartATrueRed said:
The sale is to do with The Games Awards 2017 event. Of course the sale is never any good because the prices are still too high.
Heard they were doing a Mixpot giveaway during it, but I have yet to see anything. I'm watching on Mixer.
GoyetteQC
GoyetteQC
Posted on 08 December 17 at 02:56
DrSchlepenstein said:
StuartATrueRed said:
The sale is to do with The Games Awards 2017 event. Of course the sale is never any good because the prices are still too high.
Heard they were doing a Mixpot giveaway during it, but I have yet to see anything. I'm watching on Mixer.
They mentioned Goat Simulator, Warframe DLC, Halo Wars 2 pack, Forza 7 gear and something else.
[Insert signature here.]
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 08 December 17 at 03:00
Buttercup III said:
When does this sale end? Don't have any money in my Microsoft account atm
According to Major Nelson, this sale is supposed to last till the 10th.
Buttercup III
Buttercup III
Posted on 08 December 17 at 03:59
DrSchlepenstein said:
Buttercup III said:
When does this sale end? Don't have any money in my Microsoft account atm
According to Major Nelson, this sale is supposed to last till the 10th.
Thank you. I get paid tomorrow and will make sure to get Cuphead
GorillaGrodd5
Posted on 08 December 17 at 09:06, Edited on 08 December 17 at 09:07 by GorillaGrodd5
This looks like a good time for me to pick up the Year 2 Pass for R6 as I've been waiting for it to go down for quite a while now. headspinheadspin
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 08 December 17 at 14:08
GorillaGrodd5 said:
This looks like a good time for me to pick up the Year 2 Pass for R6 as I've been waiting for it to go down for quite a while now. headspinheadspin
What does the pass get you? All the operators from Season 2?
X3R0 9
X3R0 9
Posted on 08 December 17 at 17:26
RB6 DLC is no longer on sale angry
YouCantSaveHer
Posted on 08 December 17 at 20:35
Ya rhe fucks up with rb6 seige 2 year? On sale less than a day? Thanks. Bullshit
Obtained the shadows rushed me.
GorillaGrodd5
Posted on 08 December 17 at 20:52
YouCantSaveHer said:
Ya rhe fucks up with rb6 seige 2 year? On sale less than a day? Thanks. Bullshit
I agree it's pretty stupid on Microsofts part. I went onto the store last night and it said it was on sale for 4 days. facepalm
enracer
enracer
Posted on 09 December 17 at 05:56
What about 360?
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 09 December 17 at 07:56
Has FFXV deluxe ever been cheaper than this?
superniceguy
superniceguy
Posted on 09 December 17 at 14:23
superniceguy said:
Not listed yet, but Conan Exiles is supposed to be 50% off from Fri 8th to Sun 10th., then next week price increases from $34.99 to $49.99
Conan exiles now on sale for £15.40 / $17.50 for today and tomorrow then will be $49.99
M4DE IN W4LE5
Posted on 09 December 17 at 18:50
Another piss take by Microsoft , I thought this was supposed to be a SALE ?? Hate to bring up the old chestnut but isn't digital supposed to be cheaper than physical , no overheads n stuff . Anyone would think they have a monopoly on software. Don't they ever learn , PS4 kicked their backside this gen . I'm sticking with physical from my local TESCO/ASDA. I'm not paying silly prices for digital.
Failure Online
Posted on 10 December 17 at 00:18
M4DE IN W4LE5 said:
isn't digital supposed to be cheaper than physical
no
enracer
enracer
Posted on 10 December 17 at 00:20
M4DE IN W4LE5 said:
Another piss take by Microsoft , I thought this was supposed to be a SALE ?? Hate to bring up the old chestnut but isn't digital supposed to be cheaper than physical , no overheads n stuff . Anyone would think they have a monopoly on software. Don't they ever learn , PS4 kicked their backside this gen . I'm sticking with physical from my local TESCO/ASDA. I'm not paying silly prices for digital.
So true! It’s ridiculous having digital sales with content costing over 50, 60, 80+ no matter how much content is bundled. Sales are meant to encourage quick purchases, they are not supposed to be saved up for.
Sgt Malarkey Br
Posted on 10 December 17 at 03:57
Go for it guys.

Great game

RagingCobra78 said:
RumbleFish10 said:
The Division Season Pass finally on sale!
Hell yeah!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.