Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Injustice 2 Free Trial Available Today

AuthorMessage
DamnSilly
DamnSilly
Posted on 14 December 17 at 16:59
Try out the fighting game over this weekend

Please click here to read the story: Injustice 2 Free Trial Available Today
GrislyDin
GrislyDin
Posted on 14 December 17 at 17:03
If anyone was wondering, you can't unlock achievements with this.

cry
BROOKER 513
BROOKER 513
Posted on 14 December 17 at 17:14
Ah well that sucks you can't unlock achievements, I guess I downloaded it for nothing. The game is decent enough to play though as I tried it last time it was free play weekend.
DEATH IS CERTAIN.
doowylloH
doowylloH
Posted on 14 December 17 at 23:23
With all the free trials...might this be heading towards a GWG month?
Requiescat in pace
Dubs187
Dubs187
Posted on 15 December 17 at 02:26, Edited on 15 December 17 at 02:27 by Dubs187
GrislyDin said:

cry
i was hoping for achievements, let it download overnight and was bummed when they werent unlocking. oh well at least me and my nephews can have some good ol fashion fun with me not having cheevos on the brain every match lol
TheGreatKoala
TheGreatKoala
Posted on 15 December 17 at 10:16, Edited on 15 December 17 at 10:16 by TheGreatKoala
Dubs187 said:
GrislyDin said:

cry
i was hoping for achievements, let it download overnight and was bummed when they werent unlocking. oh well at least me and my nephews can have some good ol fashion fun with me not having cheevos on the brain every match lol
Yeah, that's the positive of cheevos not unlocking smile
TheOneTrueGlenn
Posted on 15 December 17 at 15:56, Edited on 15 December 17 at 15:56 by TheOneTrueGlenn
Gutted. Oh well. Hopefully Santa empty’s his sack in my front room and leaves me a copy of this for Christmas. laugh
Tell Em' Steve-Dave
M4DE IN W4LE5
Posted on 15 December 17 at 20:49, Edited on 15 December 17 at 20:52 by M4DE IN W4LE5
This game is shocking !. I have the ultimate version of the first Injustice on PS4 and this beggars belief . I bought Injustice 2 , before this free weekend , on the XOne . Had I had the benefit of this demo I wouldn't of bothered. Its terrible , it should look amazing on XO but its been dumbed down for the XOneX. Apart from it looking very average its also looks grey and gloomy , lacking colours. I was very disappointed
mosin360
mosin360
Posted on 17 December 17 at 01:45
Ahhh I can't believe I wasted my time with this. No achievements makes it a waste of time.
Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
GoyetteQC
GoyetteQC
Posted on 17 December 17 at 02:00, Edited on 17 December 17 at 02:02 by GoyetteQC
I miss the days when people weren't moaning when there were no achievements in demos. Sad times.
[Insert signature here.]
UnsolvedParadox
Posted on 19 December 17 at 00:56
TheGreatKoala said:
Dubs187 said:
GrislyDin said:

cry
Yeah, that's the positive of cheevos not unlocking smile
Came here to verify this too, good to know it's not a glitch at least.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.