Game Discussion: The Final Station

The Only Traitor in The Final Station achievements found

• AdmiralMooAdmiralMoo514,877
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 11:54Permalink
    You've got to be kidding me.
  • gobey17gobey17716,245
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 12:27Permalink
    Whaaaaaat?

First GTA, then Dead by Daylight and now this adds out-of-the-blue achievements? And having to play the game like 6 billion times by the look of it... cry
  • gobey17gobey17716,245
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 12:31Permalink
    And its not even free dlc. Oh mixer pot, how I should have waited.
  • Posted on 15 December 17 at 12:44Permalink
    I guess they went the Goat Simulator route and wanted to get money from us that got it for free!

At least you can't say no to 1300 GS instead of the usual measly 250 or 500 GS they give us most of the time.
  • Posted on 15 December 17 at 12:55Permalink
    They sure did go that route, cant get the DLC in Australia just like Goat Simulators.

But why?!
  • brent1221brent1221869,246
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 13:09Permalink
    Yikesss. I guess its only 5 bucks.

Can anyone confirm that its definitely a play through per character name or are they all the survivors name we pick up along the way?

(hope that makes sense, half asleep still)
  • FoogaFooga1,263,853
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 13:09Permalink
    I kind of enjoyed this one. Time to reinstall!
  • AgentZachMorganAgentZachMorgan1,391,973
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 13:45Permalink
    You'll have to play this 12 times. You meet everyone along the way but the car only holds 1 person. You might be able to save 1 run by going solo, then going offline before the last person to pick up, reload and finish solo.
    I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
  • gobey17gobey17716,245
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 13:45Permalink
    brent1221 said:

Can anyone confirm that its definitely a play through per character name or are they all the survivors name we pick up along the way?

Its cheap I suppose but still, a bit sneaky. Though I actually quite liked the game so it could be worse.

I'm guessing by the description of it its per character that you choose to play as for each playthrough annoyingly. Though if anyone can say otherwise let us know! Might have a go at this sometime after Christmas.
  • TechnoTomatoTechnoTomato451,459
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 14:01Permalink
    Glad I haven't started this yet.
    We're all mad here...
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,189,800
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 14:06Permalink
    anybody have any idea if you can finish the game with multiple people, or if it requires 12 playthroughs?
  • brent1221brent1221869,246
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 15:19Permalink
    gobey17 said:
    brent1221 said:

Its cheap I suppose but still, a bit sneaky. Though I actually quite liked the game so it could be worse.

I'm guessing by the description of it its per character that you choose to play as for each playthrough annoyingly. Though if anyone can say otherwise let us know! Might have a go at this sometime after Christmas.
    I actually enjoyed the game. I'll do them slowly over time. At least it does not take a whole lot of time.
  • TuKraZeTuKraZe894,298
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 17:14Permalink
    I'm kinda hoping that we can use a game save for these as someone mentioned above. As much as I did enjoy the game on my initial playthrough, I would hate to have to complete the game 12 more times :/
    Want a custom Gamerpic or Logo? Hit me up for further details.
  • AgentZachMorganAgentZachMorgan1,391,973
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 17:25Permalink
    Yeah now that I think about it you could save a quite a few full playthroughs by creating a cloud save on each level, take whoever is on it to the end then reload and go on to next person.
    I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
  • Posted on 15 December 17 at 17:44Permalink
    Pros: 1300 gamerscore, only $5

Cons: Having to play this game again after playing it 5 fucking times making the walkthrough.

If it's a short completion like the main game I won't mind though so fingers crossed.
  • Posted on 15 December 17 at 18:25Permalink
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Pros: 1300 gamerscore, only $5

Cons: Having to play this game again after playing it 5 fucking times making the walkthrough.

If it's a short completion like the main game I won't mind though so fingers crossed.
    Can we expect a DLC addition to the existing walkthrough? wink
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D1,298,927
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 19:56Permalink
    What kind of enthusiasts are we when we greet more content with conspiracy theories and shade? As always, if you're complaining, don't play it.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV1,744,576
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 20:14Permalink
    Well its 12 playthru's unless you cheat. Everyone on the steam version says the same and this dlc has been available on there for awhile. It's not hard just a bit time consuming
  • Posted on 15 December 17 at 21:31Permalink
    Never thought people who like achievements would complain about more.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.