Game Discussion: The Final Station

The Only Traitor in The Final Station achievements found

• JuIIIianJuIIIian564,074
    Posted on 15 December 17 at 21:37, Edited on 15 December 17 at 21:37 by JuIIIianPermalink
    I Don't weither to be happy or Mad, If it was a title update i wouldn't mind but 5$ DLC! This was very unexpected.
    JuIIIian
  • Posted on 16 December 17 at 03:08Permalink
    MassiveAssault5 said:
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Pros: 1300 gamerscore, only $5

Cons: Having to play this game again after playing it 5 fucking times making the walkthrough.

If it's a short completion like the main game I won't mind though so fingers crossed.
    Can we expect a DLC addition to the existing walkthrough? wink
    Because it's only $5 and it doesn't seem like it's a terribly long completion (as it seems people have completed it already), I'll probably get around to it at some point.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan609,636
    Posted on 16 December 17 at 17:40Permalink
    Is that the first time than a single dlc has more score than the base game ?

That's crazy.
  • AlwindbAlwindb1,649,033
    Posted on 16 December 17 at 18:53Permalink
    how long does 1 playthrough take?
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV1,744,576
    Posted on 16 December 17 at 20:22Permalink
    The quickest I've managed is 45 mins. It's soo fucking boring replaying the same levels 12 ruddy times. I also find it bullshit how someone on here has 2300gs this in 6 hours. That is impossible without cheating or us in some sort of work around. The dlc is 10 hours give or take
  • FoogaFooga1,263,853
    Posted on 17 December 17 at 03:39, Edited on 17 December 17 at 08:59 by FoogaPermalink
    NO1KEV said:
    The quickest I've managed is 45 mins. It's soo fucking boring replaying the same levels 12 ruddy times. I also find it bullshit how someone on here has 2300gs this in 6 hours. That is impossible without cheating or us in some sort of work around. The dlc is 10 hours give or take
    Zach brought you to my attention. I actually don’t understand why my time played hasn’t gone up. It pretty much took me all night to do the dlc. But usually the time shows more time for games I’ve played than a smaller amount. No shadiness here I can assure you. I was also in a party chat with someone all night while I did it to back me up if my word isn’t enough.

Edit: it updated to 14 hours. Also noticed you were fourth, so maybe you not getting top 3 is the source of your whining?
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV1,744,576
    Posted on 17 December 17 at 11:38Permalink
    I honestly don't give a shit about the leaderboards on here regarding finishing 1st or top 10 etc soo many people get the games early and early codes etc it a waste of time. I just thought wow he must have a way to make this shit quicker! I thinks the stats on my game are broke to hell. My headshot counter was at 98 and when I played it a few hours later it was at 3! If you had a faster method I would of asked for your method! And used it myself
  • Posted on 17 December 17 at 12:37Permalink
    Fooga said:
    NO1KEV said:
    Zach brought you to my attention. I actually don’t understand why my time played hasn’t gone up. It pretty much took me all night to do the dlc. But usually the time shows more time for games I’ve played than a smaller amount. No shadiness here I can assure you. I was also in a party chat with someone all night while I did it to back me up if my word isn’t enough.

Edit: it updated to 14 hours. Also noticed you were fourth, so maybe you not getting top 3 is the source of your whining?
    While you shouldn't feel the need to defend yourself, sometimes I've also noticed that my time played doesn't update right when I complete a game when my Xbox is doing the time tracking. But honestly I hate the Xbox time tracking in general as it's unreliable a lot of the time, especially if you don't quit out of your games when you stop playing, which I've started to try and do all the time.

Reminds me of last year when someone tried to call bs on me for completing Horizon 3 in 25-30 hours when my Xbox One playtime had it around 58ish, meanwhile the in-game timer in the stats page had about 26 hours on it. If there's no stat tracker for time played that's the best alternative we have, even if it may not be 100% accurate. That's why I've also learned to take some longer completion times on site with a grain of salt.
  • FoogaFooga1,263,853
    Posted on 17 December 17 at 14:27Permalink
    I just wrote down the locations of the main items you need and perfected routes in each map. I think I had each run at 35 minutes by the end.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.