Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 17 December 17 at 20:49
    Please use this thread to discuss the Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter walkthrough
  • Posted on 20 December 17 at 15:24
    The cases for Prey Tell and A Study in Green are complete. 3 to go!
    If you're reading this, you aren't hunting Achievements.
  • Posted on 22 December 17 at 12:56
    toast
  • QuemandanteQuemandante1,149,794
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 22:25
    Sly Krow said:
    The cases for Prey Tell and A Study in Green are complete. 3 to go!
    Nice! Looking forward to using your guide! toast
  • Posted on 23 December 17 at 17:05
    Infamy is done, 2 left!
  • Posted on 25 December 17 at 18:09
    The Text Walkthrough is complete, just waiting on the final video to complete the Video Walkthrough, then i'll submit it for publishing.
  • QuemandanteQuemandante1,149,794
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 15:07
    Sly Krow said:
    The Text Walkthrough is complete, just waiting on the final video to complete the Video Walkthrough, then i'll submit it for publishing.
    Yes!! Thanks a lot for your hard work, especially right during the holidays! toast
  • Posted on 26 December 17 at 18:05
    100% ready to go! I've sent it in for publishing,
  • Posted on 27 December 17 at 00:20
    Much love
  • Posted on 02 January 18 at 02:52
    I saw this guide is done. how long do you think until it is published! it just came out for game pass!
  • Information
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,989,182
    Posted on 03 January 18 at 19:19
    Might have to be my next completion then!
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Ando0420Ando0420516,759
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 18:56
    I'm having an issue with the chain Reaction case. I've followed the guide to the letter twice now and when I get to the section where I'm making the deductions a few of the options are missing. I get as far as butcher's trap but then I'm missing the Bank robbery option. Could this be some kind of glitch? I haven't had any other issues. This walk through is well written so I don't think that's the problem. Any ideas?
  • Posted on 31 January 18 at 17:12
    Chain Reaction case.
    I had to click on the carriage floor (so that Holmes remarks that it’s muddy & smelly) before I could find the wire under the man hole cover with Sherlock Talent.

Could this be added into the guide?
  • Posted on 01 February 18 at 01:58
    @Ando0420 - I'm assuming you're following my Text Walkthrough? Try the Video Walkthrough and see how that goes. If things go well please get back to me with anything that is missing in the Text Guide.

@Sharp Spiral - Understood!
  • Ando0420Ando0420516,759
    Posted on 21 February 18 at 15:28
    I found my problem after watching the video walkthrough. I had completely missed the criminals possessions on the other table. After I checked that stuff, I completed the rest of the game with no issues. Thanks for the advice and the detailed guide.
  • SKOOT2006SKOOT2006881,485
    Posted on 09 March 18 at 01:58
    Not sure who Wilting Love is, but that person is listed as the writer on page 1 (1. Walkthrough overview). Didn't see that tag on the index page so I thought I'd mention it
    You don't know what you don't know
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,614,697
    Posted on 09 March 18 at 15:00
    SKOOT2006 said:
    Not sure who Wilting Love is, but that person is listed as the writer on page 1 (1. Walkthrough overview). Didn't see that tag on the index page so I thought I'd mention it
    The owner has changed their tag a few times since writing this.
  • Posted on 14 March 18 at 00:52
    I am the same person with my original tag. Anyone who is confused by this, just read the name of this comments poster to see the owner. wink
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz635,547
    Posted on 25 November 18 at 00:23
    Sharp Spiral said:
    Chain Reaction case.
    I had to click on the carriage floor (so that Holmes remarks that it’s muddy & smelly) before I could find the wire under the man hole cover with Sherlock Talent.

Could this be added into the guide?
    Just been doing this case and I didn't struggle in that way. I was able to notice the wire before I went to check the back of the carriage no probs. Weird.

Thanks OP for the guide so far it's fantastic.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads