TA PRO ACCOUNT LEADERBOARD Forum

Forum for the "TA PRO ACCOUNT LEADERBOARD" leaderboard

Introduce Yourself

AuthorMessage
iDefQoN1 x
iDefQoN1 x
Posted on 11 April 13 at 17:42
Hey everyone :) Just went pro and got directed here by a friend, send me an FR if you wish :)
Posted from TrueAchievements Mobile
Sunesha
Sunesha
Posted on 13 July 13 at 22:00
Greetings from Cyprus, I am Swedish guy going on 30. At the moment I am kinda stuck between those countries, hands down Cyprus wins in terms of climate.

I struggle to hit 90 %redface but I will be there soon. I always been driven to see all things to the bitter end. Thou in my case I prefer Single player or COOP over competitive multiplayer. I will never rise to 100% because I did the stupid mistake to borrow some games from nephew that I never will complete.

I been a PRO member most of the time I used TA.

It is a great site.
Rakkman Forever
Posted on 25 October 13 at 12:33
Hello been part of the Leaderboard for a while but don't think i've introduced myself as of yet.

I'm a completionist and I love the challenge and fun going for completions can offer. I am hoping to hit 90% by the end of this year but i'm not holding my breath :P

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 25 October 13 at 12:50
Hey buddy,

Nice to meet you and welcome to the board. Good luck with your challenge on 90%, i'm sure you'll get there eventually.

smile
Written in the stars.
Rakkman Forever
Posted on 28 October 13 at 13:35
n1ckKz said:
Hey buddy,

Nice to meet you and welcome to the board. Good luck with your challenge on 90%, i'm sure you'll get there eventually.

smile
Ah guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

Thanks for the welcome to the boards though. Glad to finally be here!
Geordie Scout
Geordie Scout
Posted on 14 January 14 at 10:33
Hello, I thought I should finally get round to introducing myself now I'm on TA regularly.

I’m a fan of FPS, Racing, Sandbox, RPG and Strategy/Sim games. I bought my first 360 about 6 years ago to play Forza 2 and Halo 3. My top 3 games for the 360 would probably be Forza 2, Battlefield 3 and Fallout 3 but there have been loads of good games.

I'm currently playing BF4 and FM5 (on XB1) so if anyone is interested in a game then please feel free to drop me an invite. Having more team players and clean racers is always good in those games. If you need any help with any games I have on my card, or can help me with the the 'To Do List', then just let me know.

I work as a software tester and live with my fiancée and young son in Gateshead, England.

Cheers,

Tony.
DillionDay
DillionDay
Posted on 04 April 14 at 20:54
Hello everyone wave
Exalted Entity
Posted on 18 August 14 at 01:22
Hey everyone :D I am so glad to have met all you helpful people. Thanks for helping this awesome site :D
RedDragonSwords
Posted on 01 April 16 at 16:46
Hey guys,

Finally part of the Pro team and it's already my money's worth laugh, looking forward to many years of TA'ing
I'm tortured by the pain in the arse named Seriously 3.0
AnthroMetal
AnthroMetal
Posted on 28 May 16 at 20:38
Heyooo, been on TA for awhile now, trying to hit that 100k gamerscore this year. I play all types of games, plus stream and all that nonsense.

Need someone for jolly co-op? I'm there.

Slowly building my collection/library of 360/one titles. Currently somewhere in the neighborhood of 330 or something like that, I don't know I haven't counted recently.
xWhatTheHawk
xWhatTheHawk
Posted on 29 July 16 at 12:04
Started a new GT, old one had 45k gs and 8yrs on it ut wanted to start new. Hit me up anytime. I play a lot oflot of CoD but have been playing more games as of late.
planting42
planting42
Posted on 23 September 16 at 15:59
Great idea - sick of people using it for spam.

wave
http://www.trueachievements.com/gtasc-2016.htm

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 05 November 17 at 11:22, Edited on 05 November 17 at 11:22 by
Hi everyone wave

I'm also a completionist and hoping to hit 98 - 100% by the end of next year. I enjoy playing a lot of Gears Of War: Ultimate Edition and Forza 6/7 at the moment.
Aiming for 100% completion in all my Xbox games by 1st January 2019. This includes all DLC.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.