How can I delete my account?
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 19 December 17 at 18:07
Use: https://www.trueachievements.com/contactus.aspx

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 16 March 18 at 03:23
Wow, way to make this as painful as possible. Even facebook gives you an option to delete your account. Most customer unfriendly site I've ever seen
KBop a doo
KBop a doo
Posted on 16 March 18 at 04:00, Edited on 16 March 18 at 08:34 by KBop a doo
Viper Hotdog said:
Wow, way to make this as painful as possible. Even facebook gives you an option to delete your account. Most customer unfriendly site I've ever seen
Facebook never deletes your account unless you submit a special request. You're thinking of "disabling" your account. If you've "disabled" your account through Facebook, they are still preserving all your information and photos forever and ever until you make the special request. Which can take up to 90 days to process according to the FAQ I posted. So yeah maybe Facebook is not a great example of a site with an easy deletion process laugh
Living Legends
Posted on 16 March 18 at 08:14
Viper Hotdog said:

Nomination for post of the year.
Scarlett Roscoe
Posted on 02 April 18 at 13:08
You completely delete your FB now.
Xbox Live Ambassador - ask me anything, and I'll do my best to help. :)
Information Posted on 05 May 18 at 14:57
This post was archived by Large Coffee
o SAMSUNG o
o SAMSUNG o
Posted on 30 August 19 at 07:09
pls delete my account?
Living Legends
Posted on 01 September 19 at 03:56
o SAMSUNG o said:
pls delete my account?
JamP0und32 said:
Socky McSmell
Posted on 17 September 19 at 10:30
JamP0und32 said:That's exactly what I did but without the desired result. So, here again, please delete my account. The attached XBL account will be deleted soon as well. Thanks.
Living Legends
Posted on 17 September 19 at 10:42, Edited on 17 September 19 at 10:42 by Living Legends
Socky McSmell said:
JamP0und32 said:That's exactly what I did but without the desired result. So, here again, please delete my account. The attached XBL account will be deleted soon as well. Thanks.
It doesn't get done automatically either, a human being has to do it
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.