Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

TA Playlist Game for January 2018 Announced

• Posted on 22 December 17 at 01:10
    damn I really wanted Dragons Dogma to win
    A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage
  • o DEEVIUS oo DEEVIUS o625,880
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 02:02
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    Free games should only go up against other free games or GWG.
    Only 25% of the game is free, and it's really only the tutorial that you get and some other basic features. If you want to play the game proper you're gonna have to buy just like all the other games.

I've only just scratched the surface and it's an excellent game, the mechanics and controls are perfect, improved even on Absolution, which I didn't think possible.

Looking forward to this...
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,301,750
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 04:48
    I'm in a rage over rage.
  • nifkin1990nifkin199082,552
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 06:13
    Guess it is time to use my ‘exellent’ stealth skills again laugh
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,125,500
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 07:12
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    Free games should only go up against other free games or GWG.
    Only 25% of the game is free, and it's really only the tutorial that you get and some other basic features. If you want to play the game proper you're gonna have to buy just like all the other games.

I've only just scratched the surface and it's an excellent game, the mechanics and controls are perfect, improved even on Absolution, which I didn't think possible.

Looking forward to this...
    Still similar to TellTale's base games. Many people will just play the free starter pack for the completion.
  • Posted on 22 December 17 at 09:14
    Mental Knight 5 said:
    Okay, I'll keep Alice backlogged a little while longer and wait for yall to come to your senses.
    This!
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,142,796
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 10:02
    I've been wanting to play this but never had a good enough excuse to pick it up. Now I do. Will wait on the rest of the episodes until a fairly deep discount though.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,103,371
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 10:05
    ChewieOnIce said:
    I've been wanting to play this but never had a good enough excuse to pick it up. Now I do. Will wait on the rest of the episodes until a fairly deep discount though.
    Might join you...I do like the Hitman games.
    Legohead 1977
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 10:30
    Legohead 1977 said:
    ChewieOnIce said:
    I like them in principle but always end up ballsing up the proper stealthy approaches and end up resorting to guns blazing. Basically, I suck.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 10:46
    ChewieOnIce said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    ChewieOnIce said:
    I like them in principle but always end up ballsing up the proper stealthy approaches and end up resorting to guns blazing. Basically, I suck.
    Never associated Chewies with stealth anyway... Can you stay undercover?
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 13:33
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    ChewieOnIce said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    ChewieOnIce said:
    Never associated Chewies with stealth anyway... Can you stay undercover?
    A benefit of being a walking carpet is the ability to double as furry rug. Until stepped on.
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 14:28
    laugh
    This post may be sarcastic.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm653,354
    Posted on 23 December 17 at 03:02
    Dragon's Dogma came in last?? cry
  • Cylon 118Cylon 118660,093
    Posted on 23 December 17 at 08:08
    Well I am a little surprised this one won but maybe it has something to do with some of the content being free at the moment which I do like and come jan I will give it a go and when done with all of the free stuff I feel like I need more then maybe I will splash out on the game of the year addition which seems to be the only way to get all the eps on the xbox at the moment!
  • ShinnizleShinnizle2,110,411
    Posted on 24 December 17 at 05:08
    ChewieOnIce said:
    A benefit of being a walking carpet is the ability to double as furry rug. Until stepped on.
    And those are very commonly found on ice? laugh
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE460,778
    Posted on 25 December 17 at 18:53
    I only have the free download Episode 1, and only started it because of UHH.

Always happy when my vote wins toast
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • Posted on 27 December 17 at 12:16
    Sweet, the only one on the list that I own. smile
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm653,354
    Posted on 27 December 17 at 15:11
    FierceBullit753 said:
    damn I really wanted Dragons Dogma to win
    +1
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483380,059
    Posted on 28 December 17 at 00:11
    Voted for Alice so will focus on the backlog for now and maybe get into it if it wins second time around.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • TheOdd101TheOdd101609,848
    Posted on 28 December 17 at 09:35
    Sweet, I stopped playing this a few months ago for no real reason so this will give me an excuse to get back into it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads