The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Holiday Sale Roundup

• Posted on 31 December 17 at 03:53
    That’s a good deal for the Darksiders games.
    £8 in UK so bought it. smile
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,649,638
    Posted on 31 December 17 at 05:34
    I'll definitely pay $13 for that
    #mentallypudding
  • dymagatedymagate1,103,361
    Posted on 31 December 17 at 13:22
    I got The Little Acre, 7 Days To Die, The Goat Simulator DLC pack, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, Manual Samuel, Steamworld Dig, The Missing Link Deus EX DLC and Kingdom: New Lands so far! I actually hadn't realised I'd bought so many until I wrote them down. Pretty good sale overall!

Still want Overcooked and Prison Architect but off to read up about the 'unobtainable' listed on the PA page first. I know I'll eventually get Brothers again too after loving it on the 360 but the longer you can leave between playthroughs of such games the better I think.
  • RRocketRac3rRRocketRac3r421,238
    Posted on 01 January 18 at 18:16
    Does anyone know if I can play worlds of other players in Lego Worlds?
  • JedEganJedEgan771,344
    Posted on 01 January 18 at 20:40
    So no deal for today?
  • LockieLockie866,371
    Posted on 04 January 18 at 22:28
    Just 12 hours of sale left, so I dove in and bought Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5), Just Cause 3 XL Edition and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition.

Haven't played any of them and 75%-85% off is too good to pass up. smile
    Posting from sunny Australia.
  • Posted on 06 January 18 at 00:46
    Messed up on sale finish time due to being sick and sleeping a lot. P'd off I never got the Goat Sim DLC pack but it's my own fault. At least I woke and got online 18 mins before the Game Pass Deal ran out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads