Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 22 December 17 at 06:22
That's alot of stuff shock

Thanks for compiling it!
Posting from sunny Australia.
UnreadBiscuit26
Posted on 22 December 17 at 06:25
I keep missing alien isolation wish that was in the sale. Nevermind I'll have to wait a bit longer for it.
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 22 December 17 at 06:28
As of now, this list isn't complete with everything that has gone on sale at www.storeparser.com
OldSchoolBlood
Posted on 22 December 17 at 06:29
Nice to see "Inside" on sale by itself. "The Mummy Demastered" is my style will pick that up and "Cuphead".
Clutch Rino
Clutch Rino
Posted on 22 December 17 at 07:14
Garbage sale
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 22 December 17 at 07:21
Paper21 said:
When does this end?
On the 12th Day of Christmas.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 22 December 17 at 07:26, Edited on 22 December 17 at 07:39 by HolyHalfDead
mosin360 said:
Was really hoping for the Forza Nascar and Hot Wheels to go on sale. I might have to breakdown and buy Hot Wheels eventually.
$10 (50% off) for Hot Wheels ain't bad, I paid £10 in the Black Friday sale.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/x/9nblggh4t5ft

Some other great deals in that list. Minecraft S2 is $12.50 but it is only $1.50 more for S1 + S2 - great for those that don't have S1.

Still waiting for XCom 2 Complete to be released, and for Halo Wars 2 Complete to go on sale. I also want AC Origins Gold, but when I compare it to the price of AC Syndicate Gold I know I should wait.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
BLOOD BERSEKER
Posted on 22 December 17 at 07:29, Edited on 22 December 17 at 07:29 by BLOOD BERSEKER
A lot of the same deals again.
But will now finally get Titanfall 2 (can't resist it anymore). Perhaps I will get Rise of the Tomb Raider Anniversary too, depending on which GWG games they announce coming week.
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 22 December 17 at 07:29
Already seen sales.

And Fallout 4 is still expansive.
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 22 December 17 at 08:09
Of note: Halo Wars 2 Standard Edition is a Daily Deal, and only available for one day (the 22nd +/- a couple hours based on when Microsoft resets it)

https://majornelson.com/2017/12/21/2017-xbox-countdown-sale/
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 22 December 17 at 08:28
Sco Bravheart said:
Finally! I've been saving for this sale.
Highly recommend overcooked for anyone that enjoys couch co-op. Just be warned that it will test relationships.
Agree with your recommendation, but it certainly didn't test my relationship with my wife. We were laughing so hard whenever someone made a mistake or pressed the wrong button at the last second. I've had fun playing many games with her, but Overcooked is definitely miles ahead & first in my book for most fun we've had together on a video game. Never a dull or frustrating moment!
Streets Ahead
StanleyCup CAPS
Posted on 22 December 17 at 09:02
Basically the same stuff for the same prices as black Friday sale. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm not buying anything. Nothing I was hoping for is on sale.
IAteA11ThePies
Posted on 22 December 17 at 09:12
BlackxRyan said:
A
And Fallout 4 is still expansive.
Would you prefer it to be a small game? dance
Dead Metal IX
Posted on 22 December 17 at 09:34
Finally Bulletstorm for a decent price. Now if only Quantum break would go below £10 facepalm
cenGii91
cenGii91
Posted on 22 December 17 at 09:43
Wow, surprinsingly most games are still expensive. At least N++ is somewhat on sale. Finally gonna pick this up, but looks like only the Deluxe/Collectors Editions are on sale. Base game are still very expensive.

And of course Black Ops 2 for 20 bucks. Like everywhere. Dammit. Nothing else for me here.
I make multiple lists ranging from achievements to dlc pricing. Constantly updating data when available.
Zoda iZ Cruel
Zoda iZ Cruel
Posted on 22 December 17 at 09:44
Guess i'll take Child of Light and Little Nightmares.

The damn Watch Dogs DLC never shows up on any sale... this must a a joke.
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 22 December 17 at 09:49
BanjoRebel said:
Sco Bravheart said:
Finally! I've been saving for this sale.
Highly recommend overcooked for anyone that enjoys couch co-op. Just be warned that it will test relationships.
Agree with your recommendation, but it certainly didn't test my relationship with my wife. We were laughing so hard whenever someone made a mistake or pressed the wrong button at the last second. I've had fun playing many games with her, but Overcooked is definitely miles ahead & first in my book for most fun we've had together on a video game. Never a dull or frustrating moment!
My game of the year last year, already recommended it to 3 'non-gamers' for purchase at this price!
Legohead 1977
Capn Beav
Capn Beav
Posted on 22 December 17 at 10:17
There should be a wishbone on Christmas, maybe I'll wish for the GR Wildlands season pass to go on sale.
ColdEagle86
ColdEagle86
Posted on 22 December 17 at 10:25
mijn kont said:
I guess i'll just have to accept that friday the 13th won't ever be on a sale then....
Rumour is to wait until Friday the 13th.
Thank you, I'll get my coat, please tip the staff.
Lord Midas
Lord Midas
Posted on 22 December 17 at 10:27
My wants out of the sale are:

Aven Colony 40% £14.99
Prey 35% £19.49
Shadow Warrior 2 60% £14.00

but I already have so many games to complete. ohhhh first world problems!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.