The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Holiday Sale Roundup

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 December 17 at 23:46
    DeviSlator said:
    MS failing to realise you can buy all the retail games on disc cheaper and then sell afterwards
    MS doesnt set the prices, the publishers do, however they are showing everyone this is how it will be or worse once discs are dead and it is all digital.
  • ReD S1XReD S1X1,521,299
    Posted on 23 December 17 at 02:05
    SneezeSomeMilk said:
    Ink Splitter said:
    SprinkyDink said:
    For mine craft season 2 is that just the first episode or the whole season? Same question for batman
    Yes but their season passes are on sale as well; Minecraft E2 cost 9.99 and Batman 5.99. For the full experience you need to purchase the first episode plus the season pass.
    Question: Is it X or Y?
    Answer: Yes.

...classic
    laugh smh
    Say NO to overpriced DLC, Season Pass and definitely NO to microtransactions.
  • BigTymer2047BigTymer20471,266,180
    Posted on 23 December 17 at 03:27
    Deco76BR said:
    Enslaved 75%

Fingers crossed

Scrolls down

No DLC... Again
    ^^^^^ This right here!! ^^^^

Enslaved is such a damn good game!! I look for the DLC discount every time the game goes on sale! I lost all my save files from the game (it was 2 Xbox360s ago!) but I would gladly replay the entire game if the DLC dropped in price. If anyone hasn't played it, you're basically stealing it at this price!!
  • BigTymer2047BigTymer20471,266,180
    Posted on 23 December 17 at 03:30
    TXsportsGamer83 said:
    4.94 fallout vegas, can finally try it
    Make sure you get the DLC eventually. Old World Blues is an absolute treasure!!
  • Posted on 23 December 17 at 04:17, Edited on 23 December 17 at 04:19 by thunderkiss92
    GorillaGrodd5 said:
    Is it worth spending $32 on a 5 yr old game (Cod bo2).
    The multiplayer was fun a few years ago, I've heard the lobbies are full of cheaters now. Zombies mode can be a lot of fun but the DLC maps are expensive (some of them are really cool, so it's ashame they don't go on sale more often!). Campaign is a lot of fun and has an enjoyable story, one of the better COD campaigns, imo. The game currently has an unobtainable or two, but I still enjoyed it despite that.

So I guess it depends on what you want out of the game, but I'd say no because you could probably get a copy on eBay much cheaper.
  • Posted on 23 December 17 at 04:45
    Call of Duty's discount is not appealing enough to jump into the series. The way they treat their old titles is almost if those games were above all else.
    To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
  • Posted on 23 December 17 at 08:50
    BigTymer2047 said:
    TXsportsGamer83 said:
    4.94 fallout vegas, can finally try it
    Make sure you get the DLC eventually. Old World Blues is an absolute treasure!!
    Yes thanks. I got the 2 dlc that were 2 bucks on this sale.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 December 17 at 19:19
    PsychicChicken said:
    I'm beginning to think that Bully will never be $3.74 again. Should have bought it before it became BC.
    Right. 7.50 is too much for this
    Instagram: Jdricheson90 Twitter: jdricheson90
  • Orran DuraiOrran Durai141,721
    Posted on 23 December 17 at 21:16
    THPS 5 was on sale before and this time I am going to buy it. I heard its not very good but I am in the mood for a skating game and I loved THPS 2 back in the days. Achievements seem to be doable - some easy online cheevos. I guess ~10 Euro is ok too smile
    Stylish Laziness
  • JedEganJedEgan771,508
    Posted on 24 December 17 at 01:39
    Have been wanting to get the Tomb Raider: Anniversary add-ons for Tomb Raider Legend for years (so I can get my 100% achievements back) but they've never been discounted from the normal price of €20, even though the standalone game is currently €3 on sale. Frustrating.
  • Posted on 24 December 17 at 15:00
    Has anyone bought Fable Trilogy? If so, are all three games available to download on the Xbox One? The description for the Trilogy says to download the games from that collection and not the individual game pages, but the Trilogy isn't listed as BC. I only need Fable 2 & Anniversary, so price would be the same to buy separately. Any help?
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,665,098
    Posted on 24 December 17 at 17:00
    PsychicChicken said:
    Has anyone bought Fable Trilogy? If so, are all three games available to download on the Xbox One? The description for the Trilogy says to download the games from that collection and not the individual game pages, but the Trilogy isn't listed as BC. I only need Fable 2 & Anniversary, so price would be the same to buy separately. Any help?
    You do gain the licenses for all the games, I purchased the trilogy a long time ago and have them all on the One
    #mentallypudding
  • Posted on 25 December 17 at 16:49
    Resident Evil Revelations 2 season pass is also on sale btw, I don't think it's listed above.
  • Piston ToyotaPiston Toyota1,135,159
    Posted on 25 December 17 at 22:44
    Mighty No. 9 (360) for $5.00 isn't too bad, considering it didn't get a physical release on 360 and it doesn't have an Unobtainable like its xBone counterpart does.
  • THE T0BST3RTHE T0BST3R449,631
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 08:06
    9,99€ for GTA IV isn't a great deal or?
    I'm thinking about to buy GTA IV and the both episodes. Cheapest Retail price is right about 25€ @ Amazon.
  • Posted on 27 December 17 at 19:44
    TheTobster V said:
    9,99€ for GTA IV isn't a great deal or?
    I'm thinking about to buy GTA IV and the both episodes. Cheapest Retail price is right about 25€ @ Amazon.
    GTA IV has been cheaper in the past, I got it for 75% off a few years ago now.

You can usually get GTA IV and episodes from Liberty City off ebay cheaper than it's going for here, depends if you want it digitally or not.
  • halohogghalohogg120,059
    Posted on 01 January 18 at 14:38
    Inconsistent DLC sorting is not ideal - TA improvement opportunity.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,665,098
    Posted on 01 January 18 at 17:06
    halohogg said:
    What is "not ideal" about it out of curiosity? My understanding is it's just an automated set of data pulled from MS and built into an article.
    #mentallypudding
  • halohogghalohogg120,059
    Posted on 09 January 18 at 16:53, Edited on 09 January 18 at 16:59 by halohogg
    alklein92201 said:
    halohogg said:
    What is "not ideal" about it out of curiosity? My understanding is it's just an automated set of data pulled from MS and built into an article.
    The Sort ordering based on the DLC name is not consistent by Game Name or DLC Name. The algorithm may be hand-cuffed by the TA naming conventions. It would be nice to be able to see all related DLC grouped together.

Examples:
    Rise of the Tomb Raider: Baba Yaga is grouped with the "B's" But Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass is grouped with the "R's".

Fallout 3: Broken Steel is grouped with "B's" but Fallout: New Vegas is grouped with "F's".

Broken Steel (French); Point Lookout (French) - no game name provided.

Even the Games list has some issues:
    See "Sid Meier's ... ", "Call of Duty: Modern ..." & "South Park ...".
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,665,098
    Posted on 09 January 18 at 21:11
    Ah, yea I agree I'd like to see DLC be sorted by game, pack name. Hadn't even noticed those game names. I wonder why those sort that way, must be a separate database field that sorts them before adding thr TA naming
    #mentallypudding
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads