Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass January Additions Include Bayonetta And More

• TheMaizeTheMaize1,362,775
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 16:32
    T0tin0sPizzaBoy said:
    ive had the game pass from day 1, don't understand why anyone would not take advantage of this offer.

there are some hidden gems in there that I really enjoyed.
    its only an advantage, if you dont own all the games already :)

im considering it just for the new zoo tycoon though
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo349,480
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 16:43, Edited on 22 December 17 at 16:43 by KBop a doo
    TheMaize said:
    im considering it just for the new zoo tycoon though
    I was surprised to see that this was the updated version of Zoo Tycoon and not the old one. I guess I just would have assumed it'd be the older and cheaper version.
  • Posted on 22 December 17 at 17:14
    Looking forward to having a try of Bayonetta and Metal Gear Solid. Some good additions.
  • Johnny Fl3xJohnny Fl3x710,283
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 17:20
    mda4life said:
    Man, I did the dollar sale that ends soon but after seeing this list I will join for another month for sure! Always wanted to play NBA street but Tecmo bowel seals the deal!! So many good games to play!
    Tecmo bowel is crap.
    Every game with DLC that you pay for is a paid update.
  • Posted on 22 December 17 at 19:33
    Does anyone remember when The Phantom Pain leaves the Game Pass? Pretty much the only game in it I want at the moment. Can't remember if it leaves the end of December or January.
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Detox2033Detox2033308,114
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 21:25
    Love the game pass! Played the dead rising 2 dlc, oddworld and d4 out of there. really great games.

the charity action is important and a nice bonus!
  • Kyl3RuthKyl3Ruth310,811
    Posted on 23 December 17 at 01:36
    Alwindb said:
    if you end the xbox game pass membership and and then buy a new one do you pay 1 dollar or 10 dollar for the membership?
    $1, I know because it's offering another month to me for $1.
  • x701xDrTranx701xDrTran321,992
    Posted on 23 December 17 at 04:59
    Game Pass is pretty awesome. This lineup isn’t that great to me but there are a lot of other games to play.
  • AlwindbAlwindb2,165,663
    Posted on 23 December 17 at 06:49
    Kyl3Ruth said:
    Alwindb said:
    if you end the xbox game pass membership and and then buy a new one do you pay 1 dollar or 10 dollar for the membership?
    $1, I know because it's offering another month to me for $1.
    Thanks for testing out for mesmile
  • Redd FiveRedd Five895,967
    Posted on 23 December 17 at 21:07
    I've gotten 2 months free from the Xbox Quests so far. I'm good through mid-February.
  • dancrozierdancrozier383,254
    Posted on 25 December 17 at 02:21
    I got the 2 weeks free and picked it up for a month for £1 in the Black Friday deals. I’ve been just the pass games all month to male the most of it. I deleted every other game and filled up my hard drive. Pretty good to have a variety of new games for a bit. I’m going back to the games I own now but will pick it up at sale price if I can again one day.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv688,559
    Posted on 25 December 17 at 12:12
    Alchemist xPTKx said:
    All the good games were games with gold at one point
    Injustice & Fuzion Frenzy were never GWG.
    Streets Ahead
  • AlahertAlahert1,341,779
    Posted on 25 December 17 at 18:34
    Some really great games that I already own!
    DARK 777
  • McTennisDMcTennisD901,432
    Posted on 25 December 17 at 22:01
    Dark Death 90 said:
    Does anyone remember when The Phantom Pain leaves the Game Pass? Pretty much the only game in it I want at the moment. Can't remember if it leaves the end of December or January.
    I believe it was the middle of January, like the 18th when the new one supposedly drops. As stated Nba 2k16 is supposed to end a week from today though
  • Posted on 28 December 17 at 00:24
    With Bing rewards, you can get a year of gold or a year of gamepass for 29,000 points. If you do the daily max, you can get that many points in about 4 months. Then with gamepass quests and gold quests each month, I've gotten 3 months of gold for free so far since October. I am not going to renew my PS+ when it expires in February since I can get so much more for free on Xbox.
  • SEEPAGE ixSEEPAGE ix697,523
    Posted on 30 December 17 at 16:06
    Most of the new additions can be downloaded now. The only ones not ready yet are Tecmo Bowl and Fuzion Frenzy.
  • Posted on 31 December 17 at 18:17
    How do you find out when games are leaving?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.