The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

January 2018's Games with Gold Titles Announced

AuthorMessage

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:12
Love how M$ has started (or I recently noticed?) putting GWG games up right after they've been put on sale.

Slimy business practice to give out games just as people purchase them.
I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
pezboyben
pezboyben
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:13
I'm excited because I've wanted to try Zombi and I want to play through Army of Two again with a friend.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:15, Edited on 22 December 17 at 18:16 by Elite1111111111
KBop a doo said:
RadiantViper said:
I think it's bullshit that they can advertise "4150 gamerscore" when you CANNOT get all of it thanks to shut off servers. It's a straight up lie.
I've been wondering about that myself. I'm not sure if it's purposeful, or if it's just that someone who doesn't know anything about achievements creates these images by going into the game on Xbox, seeing that it's out of X amount of gamerscore and tallying it up. Either way, I would agree that this needs to be corrected because it's happened multiple times already.
Yeah. It looks like they had the forethought to include the Army of Two free DLC in the number, but not to actually subtract the discontinued achievements. The discontinued from the base game and the free DLC would knock off 145 GS.
Brianx88
Brianx88
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:16
Anyone else notice how GWG has turned to trash since they set up Xbox Game Pass? I mean, it wasn't the best before that, but there was usually at least one interesting game each month, now all the good stuff is added onto that, and GWG is barely worth bothering with.
heartagram1993
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:17
Zombi is a solid game. Definitely recommend it to everyone
The Globalizer
The Globalizer
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:19
I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY AO2'S EXCELLENT ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
OldSchoolBlood
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:22
Yes, the memories of shooting the hovercraft in AOT for hours. EA shutting down the servers, has robbed all new players of this enjoyment. The dlc is delisted because it is online only and is now unplayable.
supkris
supkris
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:24
Just thought of buying tomb raider on current sale. Good I didn't
idleblue
idleblue
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:33
Yinga Garten said:
No Killer Instinct Season 3? Disappointing. I was hoping to complete the set then start it.
me too
garmarfr
garmarfr
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:33
Jonker said:
Yes! Now I can keep my physical copy of ZOMBI sealed clap
Same feeling here toast
Jakben14
Jakben14
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:36
My honest thoughts:

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III: Great, not only ANOTHER Van Helsing game but also a debut GWG title (Sarcasm).

ZOMBI: Completed it over a year ago, garbage game.

Tomb Raider: Underworld: And just when it went on sale yesterday, those poor unfortunate souls.

Army of TWO: More discontinued achievements AND DLC removed.

Already off to a bad start for the new year.
sirhcman
sirhcman
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:37
heartagram1993 said:
Is it similar to the Wii U game?
DeadlyName007
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:39
sirhcman said:
heartagram1993 said:
Is it similar to the Wii U game?
It is the same game without the extra features like the second screen, etc.
iTiiDuS iNc
iTiiDuS iNc
Posted on 22 December 17 at 18:58
What the hell? A game with discontinued online services. Usually I never complain about free games, I'm thankful even when I'm not intrested in the game. But this indeed is a joke, then I would prefer no Game at all.
SprinkyDink
SprinkyDink
Posted on 22 December 17 at 19:04
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
mkdfan1990 said:
Tomb Raider Underworld is probably the worst of the “Legend” trilogy but still decent.
I enjoyed Zombi, the London setting makes it feel like 28 days later the game.
Not interested in the other two but free is free.
BUDD ITZ NAWT FREEEE WE PAY DA SUBSKRIPSHUN LULLLLZZZ
The price for gold did not raise when they came out with games with gold. So if you already had been paying for gold for years then yea it basically is free to those peoplw. If you buy gold because of games with gold then they aren't free.
IKV91
IKV91
Posted on 22 December 17 at 19:19
Hope that the tomb raider dlcs wil lgo on sale then.
Brynjolf
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 22 December 17 at 19:24
KBop a doo said:
Even if it's nothing terribly exciting, I'm just excited to see a full list of games I don't own laugh Probably the first time that's ever happened to me!
Lucky you, I bought Zombi on sale months ago and never got around to playing it. Curse my backlog procrastination!
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
TheOutlawOfOhio
Posted on 22 December 17 at 19:43
Army of TWO what a waste to give it free when you cant do the online multiplayer part of it when the server not even up right now smh.im fine with the other 3 games.
~TheOutlawOfOhio~
xdanza
xdanza
Posted on 22 December 17 at 19:49
Army of Two is a pretty terrible game if you have to play it by yourself.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 22 December 17 at 19:52
xdanza said:
Army of Two is a pretty terrible game if you have to play it by yourself.
Even in co-op it was pretty bad. I bought it on launch day to play it with my god son. We turned it off after a couple hours.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.