Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Call of Duty WWII's Resistance DLC Revealed

• KBop a dooKBop a doo415,360
  • pezboybenpezboyben1,276,426
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 19:10
    Excited for new maps but who knows if I'll still be playing then
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 December 17 at 19:18
    Bout 2 days late. Saw this on fb surprised it wasnt here till now.
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,334,237
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 19:19
    So glad they're adding another War map. Definitely my fav game mode but annoying that there's only three of them. Also nice to see they're bringing Resistance back as I loved that map in MW3.
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo415,360
    Posted on 22 December 17 at 19:20
    YouCantSaveHer said:
    Bout 2 days late. Saw this on fb surprised it wasnt here till now.
    TA's staff is all volunteers from the community. Because of this, things will never be as instant as other sites, but we will keep doing our best to get the job done smile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 December 17 at 22:24
    It is a shame that they are remaking a map that was remade just a few months ago in Infinite Warfare....Why don't SHG use their own maps from Advanced warfare? I know it will have a different feel because of the lack of advanced movement but that is pretty poor in my eyes.

I hardly play War as I find it no fun at all. Takes away a lot of the skill (if you can call it that) so adding only another 3 fully multiplayer maps to the small amount there already is not really enough.

I will prob get just for the Zombie map though so still a little excited to get this in Feb.
    cream cannot help but rise up to the top.....Well I say, "Shit floats"
  • Posted on 23 December 17 at 06:02
    I feel like the war mode has the least replay value of anything in the game, kinda sad to see one of the new maps is war only. Probably only end up playing the war map a few times.
  • p0is0npR0p0is0npR0504,815
    Posted on 23 December 17 at 09:45
    So basically we only get one new map (war), as the three regular DLC maps were already present in the game at launch... They just cut them out to sell them as DLC later on, classic Activi$ion.

Don't think I'll be playing this game by the time the DLC comes out, this is one of the least enjoyable and most overhyped CoDs so far. Zombies are fun, might come back for that.

least enjoyable CoD is also made by SHG, what a coincidence
  • GantuaGantua378,842
    Posted on 23 December 17 at 19:59
    JungAndReckless said:
    I feel like the war mode has the least replay value of anything in the game, kinda sad to see one of the new maps is war only. Probably only end up playing the war map a few times.
    yOU CANT BE SERIOUS
  • Posted on 24 December 17 at 05:40
    "Nazi Zombies: The Darkest Shore"
    I am so tired of Nazi zombies. It's so overused.
    And there was a huge whale and it was all like MWAAAAA which made it super scary!
  • Posted on 24 December 17 at 08:53
    Gantua said:
    JungAndReckless said:
    yOU CANT BE SERIOUS
    I'm with you here! War mode is my favorite mode in COD, I just wish there were more!!!! It's so much fun, working together as a team with random people, going for the objectives, and the frantic battles to push forwards...

Also, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ACTIVISION NOT RECOGNIZING THE TERRIBLE COOP ZOMBIES CRASH GLITCH???????????????? I CAN'T GET A GAME FINISHED EVER!!!! IT ALWAYS CRASHES AFTER ABOUT 20 MINUTES???!!!!!!!!!! It's ridiculous, the forums are alive with the problem, "Error: command requested not received" or something like that, and it always crashes coop zombies!! A friend bought the game entirely to play coop zombies, and it doesn't even work, a while after release!!
  • TwizzyX3TwizzyX3260,327
    Posted on 29 December 17 at 04:59
    X8BIT ScorpionX said:
    "Nazi Zombies: The Darkest Shore"
    I am so tired of Nazi zombies. It's so overused.
    Oh my I second that. I wasn't that big of a fan at the original launch with World War. I like to be able to play alone, not always needing other people.
  • Posted on 31 December 17 at 15:11
    More overpriced garbage that was probably cut out of the initial game. Same old trash every year. It is not going to do much to improve this game, it is already starting to feel stale to me.
  • Posted on 02 January 18 at 15:16
    Hyped for Nazi zombies its still my all time favourite mode!!! screw mp and campaign
    Black ops 1 and 2 zombies and Ghosts extinction partners needed
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n2,006,625
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 20:16
    JungAndReckless said:
    War mode is the only reason I'm on MP, I've played over 1000 matches and about 980 of them are War lol. Can't stand those other trash game modes
  • Posted on 03 January 18 at 15:36, Edited on 03 January 18 at 15:39 by GTASAROCKS88
    Lets hope they fix the spectator issue, that kinda bugs me the most because I am pumped and by the time I get into the game, 40 seconds of kills and other cool things are gone, they never had this issue before in their other CoD's so why is this an issue now?

Not only is that a issue, the servers bump me off of them to often. So lets say that I am currently going 24/12 and I am having a blast, seconds later I am hit with "You have lost connection to the WWII servers" or something like that. That annoys me after how much time I put into the game that I get a "Good Game" and a "Good Map" then I lag out

Overall, this does make me mad that they released something bad, but like every new CoD there are issues that are addressed throughout their prime. At least with Sledgehammer Games they fix many issues even if they aren't the worst so I am still skeptical about this games direction. If Sledgehammer Games and Activision can provide a stable and honest direction and address the game ruining issues then the community will be happy
    Xbox: GTASAROCKS88 Steam: HughyJuspur
  • Posted on 03 January 18 at 18:55
    The WORST thing is they still haven't fixed the Co-op zombies crashing! "Error requested command not received"... a friend got COD just for zombies coop splitscreen for 4 of us.. 2 consoles. Our first ~10 games all crashed if we didn't fail before round 21. It's really ridiculous.
  • Posted on 03 January 18 at 20:02
    I was never one to like multiplayer fist person shooters. i just focused on the single player campaigns in COD games. But COD: WW2 multiplayer is fun as hell. Looking forward to new maps. The only issues Iv'e thus far was with an achievement showing 100% but locked. ironically, the achievement unlocked today.
  • MungBardMungBard394,383
    Posted on 04 January 18 at 17:17
    Spectating sucks. That is all.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads