Posted on 26 December 17 at 01:02
    get to keep my holiday money then
  • onnovdwonnovdw529,264
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 01:07
    juist bought Beach Buggy, hope it is a bit like Mario kart
    " they told me the classics never go out of style, but they do, they do "
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC1,237,164
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 01:16
    Yeah no thanks. Can't win them all I guess.
    [Insert signature here.]
  • EveryBaseEveryBase522,311
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 01:22
    Really want to get Solus Project and that price is sweet however they have had a year to fix that achievement and didnt. Gonna say pass ugggh idiot devs.
  • EurydaceEurydace653,016
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 01:22
    Spent $40 on Path of Exile micro transactions instead.
  • Posted on 26 December 17 at 01:31
    It showed HITMAN when I clicked on the page but o don't see it in the list above. One of the games I was hoping to go on sale this season.
    The Gutless Wonder "Try not to understand anything I'm saying and it'll all make sense"
  • SighrisSighris2,271,101
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 01:36, Edited on 26 December 17 at 01:38 by Sighris
    matdan said:
    Great job Microsoft run the big sale at the worst time of the year to do it and then go back to rubbish sales at the point where people have money to spend.
    If only u paid attention and realized last weeks sale runs until January 4th or 5th.

IGutlessIWonder said:
    It showed HITMAN when I clicked on the page but o don't see it in the list above. One of the games I was hoping to go on sale this season.
    Ta recap never includes all games. They miss some regularly, like the holiday sale has watch dogs 2 season pass for $12 and it isn’t listed on TA list.
  • Posted on 26 December 17 at 01:36
    matdan said:
    Great job Microsoft run the big sale at the worst time of the year to do it and then go back to rubbish sales at the point where people have money to spend.
    Ook, the big sale is still going on for longer than this sale will last... Are you a troll or just needing to complain some more?
  • ChknFingrsChknFingrs1,187,704
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 01:37
    matdan said:
    It's not always MS that decides the sales, it's the publisher that chooses how much they want to sell their game for. Feel like this needs to preface every sales article...
  • matdanmatdan842,302
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 01:38
    Sighris said:
    matdan said:
    If only u paid attention and realized last weeks sale runs until January 4th or 5th
    I honestly didn't know that the Xbox sale articles mention no end date.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • Posted on 26 December 17 at 02:00
    matdan said:
    Sighris said:
    matdan said:
    If only u paid attention and realized last weeks sale runs until January 4th or 5th
    I honestly didn't know that the Xbox sale articles mention no end date.
    For future reference, every game on Xboxone will tell you in its store page how long the sale will last.
  • Achilles8249Achilles8249893,547
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 02:01
    It doesn't even matter that he didn't know the end date, but assumes that since none of the games suit his taste that nobody's going to buy anything either. I'll be picking up Sine Mora.
  • Posted on 26 December 17 at 02:17
    Nothing for me this time. I want Sine Mora Ex but can get it for the same price physical.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4597,415
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 02:31
    Life is Strange: Before The Storm and RBI Baseball 17 are on sale too. They may be the daily deals for the 26, so I grabbed both of them.
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,392,579
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 02:36
    Solar Shifter and Solus Project both have an unobtainable.... Maybe we should stay away from names involving the sun haha
  • GREGO McGEEGREGO McGEE4,114,413
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 02:51
    Dam that’s a good price for 10 games
  • CornerscoutCornerscout621,217
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 03:54
    Meh. Hard to have a good sale while a massive Christmas sale is still happening, I guess.
    You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,112,443
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 09:51
    I'd def get the solus project , if it wasn't bugged .. I don't that just being screwed and not fixed just irks me
  • Angus PTAngus PT148,575
    Posted on 26 December 17 at 10:29
    IGutlessIWonder said:
    This
    No signature for me, just being down right, old, plain, silly
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads