Game Discussion: Saints Row: The Third (DE) Forum

Cheap German import.

AuthorMessage
TheTimeHasCome6
Posted on 27 December 17 at 02:23
Hey guys as many of you know the sharing servers are shutting down at the end of January and some of you like myself may be scrambling to get a copy to nab the online Achievement well I have found a really well priced cheap copy here on eBay. Don't get ripped off get this. Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.de/itm/231906020997

Cheers hope this helps.dance
Living Legends
Posted on 27 December 17 at 02:32, Edited on 27 December 17 at 02:36 by Living Legends
FYI:Doesn't include dlc. Just the vanilla version

https://m.ebay.de/itm/GW85-Saints-Row-The-Third-The-Full-Pac...

Here's the picture for reference. 2 available
TheTimeHasCome6
Posted on 27 December 17 at 03:44
Living Legends said:
FYI:Doesn't include dlc. Just the vanilla version

https://m.ebay.de/itm/GW85-Saints-Row-The-Third-The-Full-Pac...

Here's the picture for reference. 2 available
Thanks for adding that in.
Holiday9357
Holiday9357
Posted on 28 December 17 at 13:52
I ordered this listing a couple of days ago and got an email today saying that the order had been cancelled due to an issue with the buyer's (i.e. my) address. I've already messaged the seller to see if they can ship it to US for perhaps more money and will let you know what they say.
TheTimeHasCome6
Posted on 08 January 18 at 01:00
Holiday9357 said:
I ordered this listing a couple of days ago and got an email today saying that the order had been cancelled due to an issue with the buyer's (i.e. my) address. I've already messaged the seller to see if they can ship it to US for perhaps more money and will let you know what they say.
No worries. Luckily I'm in Australia and they shipped it straight away.
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 15 January 18 at 08:13
Hey mate, did you receive your copy yet? I am cutting it fine but if I am thinking of taking a risk and hoping it arrives before the 31st. Reckon it's worth it?

The listing you provided, there is no option for AU shipping. Did you contact the seller and ask? If so, what was the cost?
TheTimeHasCome6
Posted on 24 January 18 at 03:46
Yummy Baklava said:
Hey mate, did you receive your copy yet? I am cutting it fine but if I am thinking of taking a risk and hoping it arrives before the 31st. Reckon it's worth it?

The listing you provided, there is no option for AU shipping. Did you contact the seller and ask? If so, what was the cost?
Hey i got mine on Monday sorry for the late reply I didn't see this at all. I didn't pay for shipping I think it was free I believe the seller just changed it as when I bought it it shipped worldwide now it says no shipping to Aus which is extremely strange. Took nearly a month for the game to arrive so don't think it would get there in time sadly.
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 24 January 18 at 10:51
It's all good. I had a look at a few sellers but none had shipping to Australia and I didn't bother asking if they would ship for any extra cost.

I got my hands on the US copy of the game, so missing out on a DE copy isn't all too bad.
Living Legends
Posted on 24 January 18 at 17:27
Why don't you ask the Aussie to see if he can lend it to you for a minute. Shouldn't take long if you pay for expedited post fees.
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 14 August 19 at 05:38, Edited on 14 August 19 at 06:12 by Yummy Baklava
With confirmation that there is a new Saints Row game on the way, I went looking for a German copy for this game and bought the last one.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Xbox-360-Saints-Row-The-Third-Sa...

clap clap clap

Aww, just switched region to Germany on the Xbox One to download the game from Game Pass and the server is not available. Can't even try to enter my login details. :(

I knew I should have done this when it was announced the server is closing.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.