The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

DLC Gets Quiet Price Cuts

• Posted on 09 July 10 at 04:14
    Shhhhh

Kudos to the guys over at Cheap Ass Gamer (CAG). It seems they uncovered a handful of DLC pieces that were quietly price cut. There is no word if these are permanent or temporary, that means get them while you can.

Please Note: All the information is confirmed for the United States & Oceania Marketplace. It is unclear at this time if other regions enjoy these price cuts. We will update you with any confirmations.

Mass Effect: Bring Down The Sky - Now 80 MSP. Was 400 MSP.
    Project Gotham Racing 3: Various Cars - Various Prices. Most Were 400 MSP.
    Project Gotham Racing 4: Premium Challenge Pack - Now 80 MSP. Was 400 MSP.
    Lost Odyssey: Dungeon Pack - Now 80 MSP. Was 400 MSP.
    Perfect Dark Zero: Map Pack One - Now 160 MSP. Was 500 MSP.
    Forza 2: Various Race Track Packs - Now 80 MSP. Was 100+ MSP.
    Kameo: Power Pack - Now 80 MSP. Was 400 MSP.
    Blue Dragon: Shuffle Dungeon - Now 80 MSP. Was 400 MSP.
    Blue Dragon: 6 Treasures - Now 80 MSP. Was 200 MSP.
    Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus Expansion Pack - FREE. Was 800 MSP.
    Beautiful Katamari: DLC Levels - Now 80 MSP Each. Was 200 MSP Each.

CAG is trying to track down any more items that were mysteriously cut down on price. If you find any more, post them in the thread and we will update the original post.

Grab them while they are hot! Who knows how long they will last!

Credit goes to AndroidOdnetnin, Nuffzx for this story
  • Titan EricTitan Eric160,543
    Posted on 09 July 10 at 04:16
    I think you mean quiet... Spelled it correctly in the article, but not the title. Just thought you should know.
  • Sly ToadSly Toad407,739
    Posted on 09 July 10 at 04:22
    I got in on that ME 80 msp drop.
    Nothing else on that list interest me.
  • Posted on 09 July 10 at 04:23
    Titan Eric said:
    I think you mean quiet... Spelled it correctly in the article, but not the title. Just thought you should know.
    Thanks, it's late for me ;-;
    TrueAchievement's Only Pittsburgh Pirates Fan
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 July 10 at 04:23
    These were already mentioned in the previous deal thread, you should give DigiMark some credit too!

Deal of the Week: 5th July, 2010
  • Posted on 09 July 10 at 04:24
    Classic Derk said:
    These were already mentioned in the previous deal thread, you should give DigiMark some credit too!

He's gotta use that suggested news submission!
    TrueAchievement's Only Pittsburgh Pirates Fan
  • DaOverUnderDaOverUnder1,547,559
    Posted on 09 July 10 at 04:58
    I got the ME DLC for free from my library (I borrowed the version that allows you to download it off the disk) Nothing else interests me... This is a "meh" deal.

CAG on the other hand is great, I got blur for $10, 40 on sale, 20 manufacturer coupon, 10 dollar best buy coupon for that game. I sold it for $60 online for a $50 profit.
  • KewlBrettCKewlBrettC322,772
    Posted on 09 July 10 at 05:01
    Picked up a couple things. free phantasy star, and the PGR 4 Challenges, for 80 MSP
  • Predalien90Predalien90204,034
    Posted on 09 July 10 at 05:10
    Perfect Dark Zero Maps? Really? Im pretty sure there are NO people still playing that.
    A man chooses....
  • Fluster ZeroFluster Zero777,216
    Posted on 09 July 10 at 05:11
    Beautiful Katamari is worth it 100%

Lost Odyssey I wish I had waited...

Blue Dragon 6 treasures pack is worth it if you have yet to start the game but want to.

Idk about the phantasy star pack, can someone please post if it is achievement related
    I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA
  • Bairdy1985Bairdy198543,362
    Posted on 09 July 10 at 05:21
    I've not had a chance to play Lost Odyssey yet it's on my todo list but a DLC for 80msp has got to be worth it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 July 10 at 05:22
    I am 100% sure the Phantasy Star Universe is achievement related. I am downloading it now, so I can debate on whether or not I really want to try 100% PSU again.
  • Ham Man 89Ham Man 891,034,533
    Posted on 09 July 10 at 05:39
    M$ should add Burnout: Paradise to this list!!
    cops and robbers + party mode is so not worth the $10 a piece price tag... please please please! :)
  • x athiktos xx athiktos x224,242
    Posted on 09 July 10 at 05:49
    Now why would anyone want to dl a map pack for PDZ? Beating that game on Dark Agent was cool, but annoying!
  • MikokunMikokun166,196
    Posted on 09 July 10 at 06:10
    Ambition of the Illiminus for PSU is achievement related. All the achievements are related to killing bosses in the online mode. Kinda miffed to see that it's free now though, it seems like just yesterday it came out and SEGAC was actually providing updates for the game. Ah the memories.....
    Anime, Games, Music.
  • DigiMarkDigiMark134,287
    Posted on 09 July 10 at 06:30
    dropK1CK ninJA said:
    Classic Derk said:

He's gotta use that suggested news submission!
    I did wink, just didnt get picked up by the looks of things.
  • CM TranceCM Trance207,982
    Posted on 09 July 10 at 06:34
    "Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus Expansion Pack - FREE. Was 800 MSP."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    I sold the game a long time ago. I refused to pay that price but not that it's free... would have been a great time to 100% this damn game... UGH! Oh well...

Gotta check out if I already have or not the DLC for Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon... love those games.
    Awwww yeah
  • Posted on 09 July 10 at 06:38
    OH GOD DAMIT i payed 800msp only over a week ago for ambition of the illuminus! see the horrible lies! SEE THEM!
    My power knows no bounds!
  • Posted on 09 July 10 at 06:39
    NICE! Those are some incredible cuts. I'll have to check them out, especially the Lost Odyssey DLC.
  • Posted on 09 July 10 at 06:49
    Sly Toad said:
    I got in on that ME 80 msp drop.
    Nothing else on that list interest me.
    Same. I though 80msp was too good to miss.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.