Game Discussion: Voodoo Vince: Remastered Forum

Tidying Up The Place Achievement glitched?

AuthorMessage
UnexpectedEnemy
Posted on 01 January 18 at 16:43
Hey all,

Something weird happened to me with this game last night. I earned the Achievement for collecting all of the zombie dust bags, I believe the achievement unlocked, yet upon rebooting the game later to get the last "kill 1000 enemies" achievement, it seemed to glitch-out or disappear (I have pictures for proof). My progress for it on my profile says 100%, so I have no idea what's going on.

I tried resetting the console and unplugging/plugging back-in the power cord, but nothing has worked. Any ideas?
FNSUITE GHOST
FNSUITE GHOST
Posted on 02 January 18 at 00:48, Edited on 02 January 18 at 00:48 by FNSUITE GHOST
Sounds like you'll need to power cycle your Xbox. That worked for me when I had this issue happen . Basically this involves unplugging your Xbox from power brick. Unplug power brick from outlet. Now key step is to press and hold Xbox on button for about ten seconds while the Xbox is unplugged this will drain residual power from inside unit and clear the CPU memory or something. It sounds dumb but it works . Plug everything back in and should be good .
UnexpectedEnemy
Posted on 03 January 18 at 00:03
I just tried the above and it didn't work. Any other ideas? :( I don't get it, my progress says 100% and I could have sworn I unlocked this already but now it's locked again.
UnexpectedEnemy
Posted on 03 January 18 at 00:37
Also, I recently updated to an Xbox one X so I don't have a brick Any more, just a standard power cord, not that it matters I'm sure...
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 03 January 18 at 03:05
There are currently issues across many games where the achievements are not unlocking properly. This seems to stem from the December Xbox update. The only real thing you can do is wait, it is unlocked there is just an issue in the communication between your Xbox and the achievement servers.
I'm the GI Ass Man
UnexpectedEnemy
Posted on 06 January 18 at 19:07
You were right! Achivement corrected itself and my 100% came back. Thanks, fellas, for the peace of mind! :)
nsm0220
nsm0220
Posted on 24 January 18 at 00:05
i got 100% of the bags yet it said 99%
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.