Lists

Forum for a load of useful lists

List of Xbox and Game Pass Quests - March Updated

• xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,567,894
    Posted on 01 January 18 at 23:12, Edited on 01 March 18 at 08:25 by xPut Name Herex
    Current Xbox Quest:
    March2018

This month's quest:
    Increase your Gamerscore by at least 1 point
    Completing that task gets you sweepstakes entry for a 24-karat gold plated Project Scorpio Edition Xbox One X.

If your country has the highest average increase in Gamerscore, you get an additional four entries to the sweepstakes.

The Xbox Quests competition is offered to residents to the United States, and now additionally Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, and the United Kingdom

January 2018 Rewards: Sent February 27th
    February 2018 Rewards: Not sent yet
    Posted on 01 January 18 at 23:13, Edited on 15 March 18 at 02:01 by xPut Name Herex
    Current Game Pass Quest:
    March 2018

This month's quest:
    Earn at least one achievement in a Game Pass title
    Completing that task gets you sweepstakes entry for a 24-karat gold plated Project Scorpio Edition Xbox One X.

If your country has the highest average number of earned achievements in Game Pass titles, you get an additional four entries to the sweepstakes.

Game Pass Goals are open to residents of the United States and United Kingdom, and now additional Canada, France, Germany, and Mexico

January 2018 Rewards: Sent February 22nd/23rd
    February 2018 Rewards: Sent March 14th/15th
    Posted on 01 January 18 at 23:13, Edited on 01 January 18 at 23:32 by xPut Name Herex
    FAQ - WIP

What's special about this thread
    This thread will be a master list for displaying and discussing Xbox Quests and Game Pass Goals on the site. The first two posts will always be updated with the current month's tasks for the promotion. They will also be posted in the thread whenever they occur. So you can either check in once a month, or follow the thread, and you will know what the latest Quests/Goals are.

It also intends to note when the awards for the previous month are sent out (as they typically come randomly in the middle of the month) based on when others start posting they received them, lessening the issue of worrying "when do I get the reward(s)?".

Where can I find these promotions outside this thread?
    Both Xbox Quests and Game Pass Goals are found (at minimum) in the subscriptions store page on the console. They can also be found in a normal web browser (at least the rules can).

Subscription have their own store pages now?
    They do indeed. The guaranteed way of finding them is to go to "My Games and Apps", scroll to "Memberships", and then select the icon for the membership you have. The Xbox Quest will be in the right column of the top row of the Gold page, and the Game Pass Goal will be the first item in the top row.

It is also possible to get to these pages in other ways. XBL Gold's page for example has been prominently placed next to your recent games/apps on the home dashboard recently.

Can I see my progress?
    Nope, none of the quests/goals have their progress tracked for you to see. Microsoft is well aware of this, as they specifically mention it in contest pages, and see fit not to change it for the time being.

I qualified but didn't get my prize?
    Prizes typically don't go out until around 10 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding any major holidays) after the month ends, although the official rules give allow for the prizes to be delivered as late as four weeks after the month ends. If you win a sweepstakes, you should be contacted through email. Everyone else will get a message from Xbox Live directly to their Gamertag.

NOTE: These messages can and have been sent when you are offline, and don't trigger notifications correctly in such instances. So ensure you manually check your messages from Xbox Live if others have received their prizes but you haven't yet.

Anything else I should know?
    Don't bother going for Xbox Quests without an active Gold subscription, or Game Pass Goals without an active Game Pass subscription. The progress during that time won't count, even if you subscribe later. Prizes will only go to people who have an active Xbox Live account for Quests, or an active Game Pass subscription (trial or paid) for Goals on the last day of the month. If your subscriptions runs out before the end of the month and you don't re-up, you won't get the prize even if you complete the tasks.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,665,098
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 01:12
    The consensus everywhere I've looked seems to be that DiRT Rally Achievements is the Game Pass riddle answer.

Both quests seem to be pretty simple. Will need to message Xbox Support tomorrow now that December is over and I haven't gotten my Gold quest prize from November.
    #mentallypudding
  • Posted on 02 January 18 at 04:07
    Could also be WRC 5 Achievements since it was recently added to game pass.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,665,098
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 04:11, Edited on 02 January 18 at 04:12 by Ahayzo
    Could be, but part of what leans towards DiRT is that

A) Crew Chief is a specific mechanic in the game
    B) Apparently it is currently a feature game (though this may apply to WRC too, not sure)

I do hope it's Rally though. I like the DiRT games, have no interest in WRC whatsoever.
    #mentallypudding
  • LyzyrdLyzyrd2,087,873
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 14:20
    It can take up to a couple of weeks for Xbox to distribute gifts. Does anyone know if there is any way to tell how many MP hours you have played? I do mainly SP games, and would rather not have to keep track of this myself.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,665,098
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 16:10
    Unfortunately there's no tracking for the quests, you just have to do it yourself.
    #mentallypudding
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 23:42
    Updated OP with Dirt Rally as answer, and WRC5 as less likely secondary answer.
  • Posted on 03 January 18 at 01:53
    Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure what game the riddle was about.

Has anyone here gotten a prize other than a free month of gold? So far that is what i've won since I started gamepass in October.
  • Posted on 03 January 18 at 05:43
    I dont remember there being a mention that the Quest includes a mystery gift. Only saw sweepstakes entry
    Posted on 03 January 18 at 15:05
    For some reason it's not mentioned in the graphic, but it is mentioned in the Official Rules for this month's Xbox Quests.
  • Max ThrasherMax Thrasher402,885
    Posted on 03 January 18 at 20:19
    At FredrickNSnoopr,

I've gotten a shark card for GTA5 to use on GTA Online and I got a free movie of Assassin's Creed as gamepass gifts for completing quests. However I'm not holding my breath at winning any of the big prizes like the $500.00 gift card or the 24K Gold Xbox One Xs because my luck sucks and I never won anything big in my life. That's why I don't play the dang lottery!
  • Posted on 04 January 18 at 00:14
    Couldn't the answer also be mx vs at? The reason I ask is because the leaning into corners part probably refers to bikes and it is also an offroad game in which the grime part of the riddle is about.
  • Posted on 04 January 18 at 00:43
    ^^Thanks. I hope that they wouldn't give prizes to games that you don't own for finishing the quests. I hope that Dirt is correct but I will have to wait until after the 20th to download 40 gigs. Man I hate data caps.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,665,098
    Posted on 04 January 18 at 04:33
    KSI Mors Autem said:
    Couldn't the answer also be mx vs at? The reason I ask is because the leaning into corners part probably refers to bikes and it is also an offroad game in which the grime part of the riddle is about.
    Could, but those also apply to DiRT Rally
    #mentallypudding
  • Max ThrasherMax Thrasher402,885
    Posted on 04 January 18 at 05:45
    My suggestion is just to play every racing game in game pass for 10 hours just to be on the safe side.
  • GamePadZebbyGamePadZebby951,771
    Posted on 04 January 18 at 06:05
    Max Thrasher said:
    My suggestion is just to play every racing game in game pass for 10 hours just to be on the safe side.
    Well, those three at least. My work day is 10 hours; mighty convenient(!)
  • SKOOT2006SKOOT2006908,261
    Posted on 06 January 18 at 02:01
    Just got my reward for completing Decembers Xbox Quest - $5 digital currency
    You don't know what you don't know
    Posted on 06 January 18 at 02:17
    I don't think that was the December quest. My brother and I both got our Quest rewards just now, but neither or us completed the December quest. We however both did the November Quest and never got the reward for it, so I think it was Microsoft catching up on that.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads