The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: January 2nd, 2018

• ZukapeZukape465,525
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 08:45
    Finally Rise of the necromancer is on sale. I started d3 on X360 and I was thinking to pay full price on xb1 DLC.
  • THEpaynexkillerTHEpaynexkiller1,087,643
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 10:09
    None to buy this week with a low T.A. Score under £8. Making them a 'meh' from me. They need to be under £6 in my opinion.
  • Posted on 02 January 18 at 10:28
    Just started Diablo so the Necromancer DLC for me. Might pick up the Forza 7 car pass too. Is there anything else worth buying?
  • robthehermitrobthehermit306,959
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 10:42
    I was really hoping that Van Helsing 2 would go on sale as the 3rd one is GwG.
  • Posted on 02 January 18 at 11:54
    Adams Venture Origins, what does it include? Is it the first episode remastered, or it it the whole lot?
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,811,396
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 13:49
    If that's both FH3 DLC packs for £11.69 then I think I'll get that.
    Legohead 1977
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 January 18 at 14:16
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Umm they are still on Christmas sale till 4th Jan at a cheaper price, but it is only 2 of 3 dlc's unless you preordered forza 7 digitally to get the hoonigan addon
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,811,396
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 16:23
    D3m0nF0rc3 said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Umm they are still on Christmas sale till 4th Jan at a cheaper price, but it is only 2 of 3 dlc's unless you preordered forza 7 digitally to get the hoonigan addon
    Even better, I was going to ask where this deal was, as Xbox show £11.69...it's not until you click on it that you see the bargain £8.77 price!
    Legohead 1977
  • TyzirkleTyzirkle321,430
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 17:49
    We need a good sale for GTASC
    -Tyzirkle
  • Posted on 02 January 18 at 18:25
    I caved and bought Necromancer last week... damn!
  • Posted on 02 January 18 at 18:44
    Is Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass worth it at $13.99? Has it been cheaper? I haven't bought the game yet, but appears to be a good deal for when I do.
  • FigbenderFigbender770,695
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 18:57
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    Still waiting on Forza Horizon 2 Ultimate Edition to go on sale.
    That went on sale for $20(I think) in August, that's when I picked it up!
  • Posted on 02 January 18 at 19:15
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Sco Bravheart said:
    I'm expecting some really bad sale weeks for at least the next month due to that holiday sale.
    Countdown to 2018 sale runs until the 12th day of Christmas (5th Jan).
    Xbox One Holiday Sale Roundup

FM7 Car Pass for 50% off is a kick in the teeth to those who paid full price for it 3 months ago.
    It was released 3 months ago, people buying on release got to play it first for the extra dollars. Wait 3 months to buy your games, it is a pretty typical pattern in general. Eventually, it will be part of game pass as well.
  • KedrixKedrix262,928
    Posted on 02 January 18 at 20:33
    TransAmConnor said:
    Adams Venture Origins, what does it include? Is it the first episode remastered, or it it the whole lot?
    It is the whole thing. The 3 episode framework was just borrowed from when it was on PC as three separate adventures.

I need to get around to playing it personally. I imported the disc version on the cheap and it's part of my ever rising backlog. For me this week, probably just Necromancer DLC.
    Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion878,263
    Posted on 03 January 18 at 02:13
    Chakaal Starr said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Sco Bravheart said:
    I'm expecting some really bad sale weeks for at least the next month due to that holiday sale.
    Countdown to 2018 sale runs until the 12th day of Christmas (5th Jan).
    Xbox One Holiday Sale Roundup

FM7 Car Pass for 50% off is a kick in the teeth to those who paid full price for it 3 months ago.
    It was released 3 months ago, people buying on release got to play it first for the extra dollars. Wait 3 months to buy your games, it is a pretty typical pattern in general. Eventually, it will be part of game pass as well.
    I was about to say the same thing, although given HHD wrote the sales blog for years I think he knows this already. haha
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead677,970
    Posted on 03 January 18 at 10:20
    Oh yes, I get all my games at bargain prices ;)

The thing about the Car Pass is that half of the content hasn’t even been released yet and it is already half price.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • RacxieRacxie538,604
    Posted on 03 January 18 at 13:36
    Just a heads up but Furi is also currently on sale which is missing from this list! Unsure if anything else is missing too.
  • QuemandanteQuemandante1,126,014
    Posted on 03 January 18 at 14:12
    We Are The Dwarves is also on sale (50% off). Anyone can recommend it? Looks easy and not too bad.
  • Posted on 03 January 18 at 17:06
    Kedrix said:
    TransAmConnor said:
    It is the whole thing. The 3 episode framework was just borrowed from when it was on PC as three separate adventures.

I need to get around to playing it personally. I imported the disc version on the cheap and it's part of my ever rising backlog. For me this week, probably just Necromancer DLC.
    Awesome, thank you! May take a punt on that for 8 quid.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4584,938
    Posted on 03 January 18 at 18:46
    TransAmConnor said:
    Kedrix said:
    TransAmConnor said:

Awesome, thank you! May take a punt on that for 8 quid.
    I've been waiting for a sale on it since release. It's not bad. The puzzles are simple but there are a ton of bad puns and terrible dialogue to entertain. It's worth the sale price to me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.