Game Discussion: HITMAN Forum

Achievements not unlocking

AuthorMessage
Ultron 18
Ultron 18
Posted on 05 January 18 at 01:36
Is anyone having an issue unlocking achievements in this game? I completed the prologue and didn’t get the achievement for it nor the one for a unoticed kill. I only received the knockout achievement on my second knockout in the game. Is this a known issue?
ShadowRaven9
ShadowRaven9
Posted on 05 January 18 at 03:20
I've notice the servers are extremely slow for this game to catch up. What ever service the Hitman servers run on doesn't report the complete to Microsoft right away. Just be patient, it will unlock. It's just a matter of when not if.
Wadski
Wadski
Posted on 05 January 18 at 08:21
Ive got a couple of achievements within the Bangkok DLC which I completed on NYE. Both show 100% complete and both are not unlocking. I seriously doubt their servers are THAT slow!
Wadski
Wadski
Wadski
Posted on 11 January 18 at 22:33
Both achievements unlocked on 8th Jan but dated 31st Dec (when they were earned)

This has make me very happy!
Wadski
DrSchmock
DrSchmock
Posted on 12 January 18 at 03:36
i completed the secret achievement where you have to shoot the elephants in Bangkok. Never get the achievement for it. After a few patches an delete my savegame i gave up.I think they never patched the achievement anymore in the future.
Dale Baldwin
Dale Baldwin
Posted on 13 January 18 at 19:28, Edited on 13 January 18 at 20:14 by Dale Baldwin
I had been having no issues until last night/today. Two Colorado achievements have been giving me issues. The one for opportunities I managed to work around with a save deletion, but the secret easter egg achievement won't pop whatever I try.

I don't think the game is to blame.

EDIT: Indeed, that second achievement just unlocked. Xbox live is having issues.
Rista B
Rista B
Posted on 13 January 18 at 23:52
This game's achievements have been very slow to unlock. Throughout the holidays there were a variety of games that seemed slow but those are all fine now. This game still has issues. Taking hours or days for achievements to unlock.
Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
Segendary Ty
Segendary Ty
Posted on 14 January 18 at 09:36
It's not just the game, it's xbox... I have the same issues with Van Helsing 3
TheGillesMuller
Posted on 24 October 18 at 17:21
Have killed Ritter 5 times as Norfolk now, had the in-game challenge for doing it pop the first time but still no achievement.
Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
ReynoldsM
ReynoldsM
Posted on 12 November 18 at 23:30
I've currently got an issue with The Sensei achievement in Hokkaido not unlocking. Done all the opportunities twice now and the tracker just won't update. Very frustrating as its essentially one of the final achievements I need.

Not had any problems with any of the others unlocking until now either.
FF7 Bryan
FF7 Bryan
Posted on 29 November 18 at 19:22
This game has a very big issue with this. I've been waiting over a year for my bangkok achievements to unlock. Deleting the save doesn't do anything when the data is stored server side.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 26 July 19 at 00:11, Edited on 26 July 19 at 00:11 by Kanchanaburi
I completed my last opportunity and I got the check mark for the opportunity being complete but I did not get the progress to unlock the achievement although it was at 12% less than 100 when I did the achievement. This was on the Bangkok mission. I’ll also note that acquiring level 20 on every mission has been delayed until I reloaded the game
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.