Game Discussion: Payday 2: Crimewave Edition Forum

Looking for a squad for some of the more diffcult achievements.

AuthorMessage
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 05 January 18 at 08:57
Looking for some experienced players to get some achievements with! I had played this game a lot on the 360, I got the game again on One when it came out (I preordered in fact.) I quit playing for a couple years because everyone else stopped playing on my friendslist. But I just bought the DLC during the New Year's sale and I've been getting back into it! I probably won't bother with the Infamy grinding, at least not yet, but I would like to got through all the heists oln the different difficulties, and get some of the harder DLC achievements. I've gotten some of them (beating Yacht on OVK being the hardest so far) but I would like a good team to work on these with!
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
TheMortalPlague
Posted on 08 January 18 at 20:38
Hey I am in the same boat as you. I think I did everything on the 360 but the level grinding. I got the xbox one version way too late and I'm lost with a lot of the new heists and of course randoms will kick you before helping you. So I would also like to get a crew to work on the difficulty achievements.
IEXECUTION BKI
Posted on 18 January 18 at 19:43
I'm currently chipping away at completing all of the difficulties as well. I am just now nearing Infamy, so I have just begun attempting DW contracts to give an idea of my progression. I have all DLC and would be especially keen to try some of the more complex DLC achievements (those that either require or are much easier with a group). Please feel free to add and message me either on TA or XBL.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 20 January 18 at 23:47
Pacific Coast. Ready to do sessions most evenings, and weekends.
z RagnaroK z
z RagnaroK z
Posted on 08 May 18 at 22:21
Interested
Trueachievements.com > xbox360achievements.com
z RagnaroK z
z RagnaroK z
Posted on 08 May 18 at 22:21
Mountain time. Usually on 5-10pm weekdays
Trueachievements.com > xbox360achievements.com
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.