Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Enchantress Charms Her Way Into Injustice 2

AuthorMessage
BruceWayne1008
Posted on 05 January 18 at 18:01
She's a bit demonic

Please click here to read the story: Enchantress Charms Her Way Into Injustice 2
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 05 January 18 at 18:17
Enchantment?
branstoneboy
branstoneboy
Posted on 05 January 18 at 18:37
Her moves look really... meh. The special of having her opponent copied and fighting them looked cool though.
alanp9
alanp9
Posted on 05 January 18 at 18:41
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
Enchantment?
laugh
WEBHEAD 7
WEBHEAD 7
Posted on 05 January 18 at 19:00
alanp9 said:
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
Enchantment?
laugh
Enchantment!
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 05 January 18 at 20:49
Looks fantastic, the Atom was such an awesome character, hope she will be as well!
DARK 777
mkdfan1990
mkdfan1990
Posted on 06 January 18 at 00:43
She looks awesome! Hope her gear is too.
Smallville2106
Posted on 06 January 18 at 02:46
How is this game? I’m always tempted but then put off because I am not great at them and constantly get beaten over and over.
Sketchy77
Sketchy77
Posted on 06 January 18 at 02:52
Smallville2106 said:
How is this game? I’m always tempted but then put off because I am not great at them and constantly get beaten over and over.
I suck at fighting games and I got most of the achievements. Its decent if you like DC characters.
Achievement Unlocked ~ Read My Signature 0G
Brenin Watson
Brenin Watson
Posted on 06 January 18 at 03:22
WEBHEAD 7 said:
alanp9 said:
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
Enchantment?
laugh
Enchantment!
Best comment ever. I never laughed so hard. laugh
YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Snapchat: @breninwatson
zxgrey
zxgrey
Posted on 06 January 18 at 04:34
I don't get it how DC comic call enchantress I never heard from her until suicide squad shown then marvel comic has called enchantress from Thor releam never of only seen her in the advengers earth mightiest heroes miss that show fuck u Disney personally it confusing who came up with the name 1st if any one know let me know
ZX
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 06 January 18 at 06:22, Edited on 06 January 18 at 06:23 by Rhyolitic
Smallville2106 said:
Well, if you suck at fighting games, then you're in luck. There's an option to (literally) have the AI fight for you. Two of the gear loadouts are for AI control. Choose that and the game will play itself for you.

I like that option for doing the Multiverse events, as it can get kinda wearing on you. The AI fighters are actually fairly good too as I had one of my level 4 characters beat a level 20 boss character. It's also helpful as there's an achievement for getting all (base game) characters to level 20...actually fighting that much would be painful.

OT: Enchantress kinda looks like she'd play as a combo of Poison Ivy, Starfire, and Green Lantern.
Smallville2106
Posted on 06 January 18 at 10:43
Sketchy77 said:
Smallville2106 said:
I suck at fighting games and I got most of the achievements. Its decent if you like DC characters.
Thanks, might give it a try then as I love DC.
Smallville2106
Posted on 06 January 18 at 10:45
Rhyolitic said:
Smallville2106 said:
Well, if you suck at fighting games, then you're in luck. There's an option to (literally) have the AI fight for you. Two of the gear loadouts are for AI control. Choose that and the game will play itself for you.

I like that option for doing the Multiverse events, as it can get kinda wearing on you. The AI fighters are actually fairly good too as I had one of my level 4 characters beat a level 20 boss character. It's also helpful as there's an achievement for getting all (base game) characters to level 20...actually fighting that much would be painful.

OT: Enchantress kinda looks like she'd play as a combo of Poison Ivy, Starfire, and Green Lantern.
Thanks for the reply. Sounds interesting and helpful to people like me that just can’t get good enough at these types of games smile
Arkane Knight
Arkane Knight
Posted on 06 January 18 at 15:38
zxgrey said:
I don't get it how DC comic call enchantress I never heard from her until suicide squad shown then marvel comic has called enchantress from Thor releam never of only seen her in the advengers earth mightiest heroes miss that show fuck u Disney personally it confusing who came up with the name 1st if any one know let me know
Marvel beat them by 2 years with Enchantress. 1964 vs 1966. DC's Enchantress actually has some really good dark stories out there, dont know about Marvel's. Theres actually a lot of overlap and copying by both parties, the worst of which is Deadpool(Marvel) started as a straight rip-off of Deathstroke(DC). Of course they are very different now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.