AuthorMessage
BegFourMercy
BegFourMercy
Posted on 06 January 18 at 18:28
Do tripple A games exist anymore?
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 06 January 18 at 18:32
Except for Dragon Ball, I would day1 all of these games. But I won't. Price drops. Excessive glitches and patches required, i will wait on each of them. patiently.
ClownTastic
ClownTastic
Posted on 06 January 18 at 18:37
RulingGinger24 said:
gemueseapfel said:
SneezeSomeMilk said:
Too bad all the DragonBall games on xbox are fighting games. Would really love to see an Action-Adventure / RPG game.
+1
Has there ever been one
There was one on the SNES that as far as I know never released outside of Japan. It used a sort of card system to use abilities etc and was a true RPG with XP, leveling, random encounters etc that went through the Saiyin and Frieza sagas.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 06 January 18 at 18:55, Edited on 06 January 18 at 18:58 by LV 1 Blue Slime
Only one I'm really interested in is Monster Hunter. I remember playing one on PS2 long ago, and buying the network adapter just to play it online. There were these little shits that swam through sand that made me ragequit, if I remember right.

Psparky27 said:
Who cares what the "writer" thinks.
You? Otherwise why did you click this article? Did you just come here hoping the writer was looking forward to the exact same games you were so you could circle jerk with him about it?
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
ITS ALivEx
ITS ALivEx
Posted on 06 January 18 at 19:02
Dwaggienite said:
The Wolf Among Us Season 2. That is all.
Good Call!
"Every argument you make has probably been debated into the ground, back up and down into it again" -Dr Doppelklick
Crater Bob
Crater Bob
Posted on 06 January 18 at 19:20
And the writer also left out Death Stranding. angry
Gatekeeper 3-6 off your starboard wing, turn to 2-2-0 and drop to angels two or you will be fired upon!
ArkhmInmate0801
ArkhmInmate0801
Posted on 06 January 18 at 19:24
Crater Bob said:
And no mention of Ace Combat 7..... roll
I think the next Ace Combat is a PlayStation exclusive.
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 06 January 18 at 19:39
Crater Bob said:
And the writer also left out Death Stranding. angry
That's a PlayStation exclusive I'm pretty sure.

OT: Can't wait for FarCry 5 and State of Decay 2. Monster Hunter World looks fun, but I'm going to wait and watch some streams and gameplay before I decide on grabbing it.
See You Space Cowboy...
Lord Midas
Lord Midas
Posted on 06 January 18 at 19:45
Far Cry 5 has been on pre since it was announced 😋
DutRank
DutRank
Posted on 06 January 18 at 20:41, Edited on 06 January 18 at 20:43 by DutRank
BegFourMercy said:
Do tripple A games exist anymore?
Yeah but this article isn’t correct in using the word. Vampyr most definitely isn’t AAA, nor is Biomutant.
psybOltOn
psybOltOn
Posted on 06 January 18 at 20:42
System Shock? I never played the original, was too busy with Half Life then.
Beside that, RDR2. I can only hope they won't ruin it with a RDR2 Online.
fatDaddy21
fatDaddy21
Posted on 06 January 18 at 20:50
RDR 2 for me.

Not sure what to think of Vampyr. With Dontnod following up at really interesting/fun game like Remember Me with garbage like Life Is Strange, it could go either way.
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 06 January 18 at 20:50
Exodus' connections to the main story aren't totally known yet, but it looks like the series is about to break into the mainstream in a way it never has before.
Check out my blog. The game follows the novel Metro 2035.
Brenin Watson
Brenin Watson
Posted on 06 January 18 at 21:10
Lail5 said:
Kingdom Hearts III! *fingers crossed*
Hell yeah, totally with you on that one.
YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Snapchat: @breninwatson
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 06 January 18 at 21:10
Can't wait for Metro and Far Cry 5. Even though Far Cry 5 got pushed back, I'm totally okay with it. I'd rather games start getting pushed back than them releasing with a bunch of issues.

If you haven't played any Metro games, I'd recommend getting the redux version rather than the original 360 versions as well.
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 06 January 18 at 21:36
Monster Hunter World smile. However, I want nothing to do with Far Cry 5 as it's too close to reality and don't want to be reminded of it in a video game.
A Dreadful Shot
Posted on 06 January 18 at 21:40, Edited on 06 January 18 at 21:43 by A Dreadful Shot
Loved both the Metro games, definitely excited for Exodus.

As for Darksiders III, probably best to wait and see that all the achievements are obtainable.
SonOfStayPuft82
Posted on 06 January 18 at 22:10
For me it’s:

Red Dead Redemption 2
Far Cry 5
The Wolf Among Us 2
The Walking Dead The Final Season
Batman The Enemy Within Episodes 4 & 5
Assassin’s Creed Origins Single Player DLC
South Park The Fractured But Whole Single Player DLC
Life is Strange 2 (if it comes out this year)
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Devil May Cry 5 (if it’s announced)
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 06 January 18 at 22:46
For me, Stae of Decay 2 is by far my most anticipated game. I loved the first one so much. Also really excited for The Wold Among Us. Vampyr looks cool, and I'm interested in seeing what Overkill's Walking Dead game is like.
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 06 January 18 at 22:49
Dresden N7 said:
Exodus' connections to the main story aren't totally known yet, but it looks like the series is about to break into the mainstream in a way it never has before.
Check out my blog. The game follows the novel Metro 2035.
Interesting. I'll do that. They went a different route with the sequel so it's curious to see them maybe beer back on course.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.