mentoc
mentoc
Posted on 07 January 18 at 06:55
I look forward to playing these games in what... 2020? laugh
WJS Osiris
WJS Osiris
Posted on 07 January 18 at 07:36
That list is very meh.

Looking forwand to soul calibur 6 and red dead and am very curious to see how monster hunter will be received.
Other than those I just hope a certain developer has been bold face lying to us (starts with a b), and another sorts out their issues and finally releases the remake they promised years ago (se) 2019 for the first of the section is not ok.
LittlePardue
LittlePardue
Posted on 07 January 18 at 08:09
I really hope there are some big announcements at E3 this year, because I am just not feeling any of this list, or some of the other "big games for 2018" lists out there. I am hoping Bethesda has some surprise this year, or I may actually save money this year.laugh
ScarletReptile
Posted on 07 January 18 at 08:28
Pretty excited for Monster Hunter, hope it's as good as it looks. Same with Far Cry 5, hope to see some good gameplay from it.
Blue n Gold Eel
Posted on 07 January 18 at 08:39
No mention of RDR2, you get a massive clap from me OP, just more overrated garbage from an overrated developer.

My most anticipated is Forza Horizon 4.
What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
BLOOD BERSEKER
Posted on 07 January 18 at 09:31
Metro Exodus and Vampyr
TheOneTrueGlenn
Posted on 07 January 18 at 11:19
Is there a new Batman game this year? Know we had rumours.
Tell Em' Steve-Dave

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 07 January 18 at 11:36, Edited on 07 January 18 at 11:38 by
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Psparky27 said:
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
Only one I'm really interested in is Monster Hunter. I remember playing one on PS2 long ago, and buying the network adapter just to play it online. There were these little shits that swam through sand that made me ragequit, if I remember right.

Psparky27 said:
Who cares what the "writer" thinks.
You? Otherwise why did you click this article? Did you just come here hoping the writer was looking forward to the exact same games you were so you could circle jerk with him about it?
For peoples comments and what they are really anticipating.

I was hoping the writer would leave it open ended rather than including another list.
"I was hoping the writer didn't write."

As always, I left it open to everyone else to chime in. That's what we're doing.
"As always" seems very apt laugh
cream cannot help but rise up to the top.....Well I say, "Shit floats"
Cause
Cause
Posted on 07 January 18 at 12:11
As much as I hate EA, Anthem looks good. I’ll probably end up checking out most of these minus Biomutant and Dragon Ball.
Grammar Nazi. I do it for the posts.
Panolator 14
Panolator 14
Posted on 07 January 18 at 12:47
Kingdom come deliverance rock
xxDAMRONxx
xxDAMRONxx
Posted on 07 January 18 at 16:17
I’m most excited for Darksiders III. The first two are absolutely amazing. More of a more mature Zelda-type feel and they absolutely did a great job.

If you haven’t played Darksiders I or II yet you are missing out

I will preorder probably this game only this year in support of its development.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 07 January 18 at 16:21
Blue n Gold Eel said:
No mention of RDR2, you get a massive clap from me OP, just more overrated garbage from an overrated developer.

My most anticipated is Forza Horizon 4.
It seems you skipped the intro.
Buttercup III
Buttercup III
Posted on 07 January 18 at 16:33
Can't wait for Red Dead 2 to be filled with shark cards and for all of you be disappointed. I stopped being excited about RDR2 months ago when 2K said all their games will have MTX. So I've already given up on BL3
Silicon Iceman
Posted on 07 January 18 at 17:42
Mr. Delaney;

Can we please stop using the term "AAA?" It's subjective and meaningless. It also makes us look like idiots (as compared to other industries). Although the movie industry uses the term "blockbuster," (also stupid), no other entertainment medium uses a term like this. There's nothing wrong with asking "What is your most anticipated games of 2018 for the Xbox?" or "The most anticipated games of 2018 for Xbox."
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 07 January 18 at 18:03, Edited on 07 January 18 at 18:03 by N0T PENNYS B0AT
Silicon Iceman said:
Mr. Delaney;

Can we please stop using the term "AAA?" It's subjective and meaningless. It also makes us look like idiots (as compared to other industries). Although the movie industry uses the term "blockbuster," (also stupid), no other entertainment medium uses a term like this. There's nothing wrong with asking "What is your most anticipated games of 2018 for the Xbox?" or "The most anticipated games of 2018 for Xbox."
I needed to distinguish AAA from indie, which I'll be covering next weekend. I wrote that in this story.
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 07 January 18 at 18:17
Looking forward to seeing which of these games makes the best use of the X. FighterZ and SF collection are gonna be awesome.
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 07 January 18 at 18:26
Metro looks cool although I haven’t played any of the metro games yet. I think Anthem is going to fail. I foresee too much paid content in terms of micro transactions.
Lambstein
Lambstein
Posted on 07 January 18 at 18:35
Anthem, Borderlands 3, Crackdown 3
I am content, but one more achievement couldn't hurt.
Bsmittel
Bsmittel
Posted on 07 January 18 at 19:31
Crater Bob said:
Reborn Insanity said:
Crater Bob said:
And the writer also left out Death Stranding. angry
That's a PlayStation exclusive I'm pretty sure.
No, that one's coming to XBox One as well. Did nobody watch The Game Awards last month? roll
If you didn't do the eyeroll I'd probably let it slide, but unfortunately you are 100% completely wrong. It's being published by Sony, it's not coming to Xbox.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.