Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

The Most Anticipated AAA Games on Xbox in 2018

AuthorMessage
ElamentZero
ElamentZero
Posted on 07 January 18 at 20:11, Edited on 07 January 18 at 20:12 by ElamentZero
Bsmittel said:
Crater Bob said:
Reborn Insanity said:
Crater Bob said:
And the writer also left out Death Stranding. angry
That's a PlayStation exclusive I'm pretty sure.
No, that one's coming to XBox One as well. Did nobody watch The Game Awards last month? roll
If you didn't do the eyeroll I'd probably let it slide, but unfortunately you are 100% completely wrong. It's being published by Sony, it's not coming to Xbox.
This, Ps Exclusive.
Hexa Fox
Hexa Fox
Posted on 07 January 18 at 21:08
Yummy Baklava said:
State of Decay 2 has potential, but if it runs anything like the first game on the Xbox 360, it's going to suck.

My choice from the mentioned games would be Far Cry 5.
This is why I usually wait before picking up games nowadays. It happens with just about any game but especially larger ones. For instance, if you were familiar with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt you would know that both versions were littered with glitches. However, they are a couple years old now and much better.

This was the same for State of Decay on both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. They both played almost flawlessly later. I did hear that it was close to unplayable when it first released, but was the opposite later. It was difficult to locate a glitch.
The Fox Rocks!
Warboy925
Warboy925
Posted on 08 January 18 at 00:05
Tugger85 said:
Red Dead Redemption 2
Oh hell yeah!! I'm also grabbing Metro Exodus, Far Cry 5, and State Of Decay 2 as well!!! As for what else....we'll see......got a huge back log as it is!!

As for Far Cry......ust bought Primal, dying to fire that one up!
M I K 3 ID v
M I K 3 ID v
Posted on 08 January 18 at 02:08
METROOOOOOO!!! The return of DJ Artyon! rock
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 08 January 18 at 06:30
Bsmittel said:
Crater Bob said:
No, that one's coming to XBox One as well. Did nobody watch The Game Awards last month? roll
If you didn't do the eyeroll I'd probably let it slide, but unfortunately you are 100% completely wrong. It's being published by Sony, it's not coming to Xbox.
Now watch him blame it on Mike Ybarra laugh
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 08 January 18 at 12:58
RDR2 (obvi)
Is there a Forza Horizon 4 on the books?
A new Batman would be great too.
scotwolf2
scotwolf2
Posted on 08 January 18 at 13:01
M I K 3 ID v said:
METROOOOOOO!!! The return of DJ Artyon! rock
is his music any good?
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 08 January 18 at 14:19
I just saw a community post from Square Enix that a new Tomb Raider may be coming in 2018. Is this true? I'm surprised there was no mention in this thread. I would love a new Tomb Raider.
InsidiousMrMoo
Posted on 08 January 18 at 15:16
Monster Hunter World, BioMutant, and Metro on on the top of my list this year.
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 08 January 18 at 15:29
halohogg said:
I just saw a community post from Square Enix that a new Tomb Raider may be coming in 2018. Is this true? I'm surprised there was no mention in this thread. I would love a new Tomb Raider.
It was probably due to the fact there's no proper announcement or anything of the like. I'd be surprised if there wasn't one announced at E3 or something for later this year, much like Halo.
GTASAROCKS88
GTASAROCKS88
Posted on 08 January 18 at 15:43
IRISH PATRIOT x said:
Metro looks cool although I haven’t played any of the metro games yet. I think Anthem is going to fail. I foresee too much paid content in terms of micro transactions.
The ones I played were awesome, I am looking forward to playing the new one.

Now if they add so many micro-transactions then I might say that Metro id becoming quite like Star Wars: Battlefront II because Metro did offer DLC which added more to the story. If they add useless stuff like weapon packs for $4.99 then I might leave Metro for quite some time, until the adding of "Easy progression" is gone
Xbox: GTASAROCKS88 Steam: HughyJuspur
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 08 January 18 at 16:43
A lot of games to by hyped for!
DARK 777
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 08 January 18 at 18:52
Sanada said:
halohogg said:
It was probably due to the fact there's no proper announcement or anything of the like. I'd be surprised if there wasn't one announced at E3 or something for later this year, much like Halo.
There has been an announcement that one is coming in 2018.

https://www.facebook.com/TombRaider/
This post may be sarcastic.
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 08 January 18 at 19:55
Vampyr looks good, along with RDR2. Anthem can get to f**k after the fiasco that was ME:A and BF2.
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 08 January 18 at 20:55
All I need is Red Dead.

Also, isn't State of Decay 2 coming out this Spring? I might pick that up too as long as it's not buggy at launch.
Predefiance
Predefiance
Posted on 08 January 18 at 21:17
fabick7 said:
Borderlands 3
Oh man, we can hope.
McQueen101
McQueen101
Posted on 08 January 18 at 21:56
Aren't we due for another Halo this year, if they're following the every 3 year thing the original saga had?
GuttyProfessor
Posted on 09 January 18 at 02:13
Kingdom Come: Deliverance I hope it doesnt get overlooked
NerdrageX
NerdrageX
Posted on 11 January 18 at 00:49
A promising year for new IPs! Many of the recent years have been lucky to even get 1 or 2.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 12 January 18 at 15:35
Still no news about Cyberpunk 2077 I guess.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.