Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Space Hulk: Ascension Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 10 January 18 at 00:15
47 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Space Hulk: Ascension Achievement List Revealed
Fooga
1,032,103
Fooga
Posted on 10 January 18 at 00:33
“Hmm isn’t this a Warhammer 40k game?”

*Skims achievements*
“ROOOOARRR KILL 40,000 GUYS WOOOOO”

“...Yep. It’s a Warhammer 40k game.”
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 10 January 18 at 01:12
ahh man, I thought this was that other Warhammer game that's already out on PC. Forgot the name of it. This one looks lame as fuck.
A Boss Monster
Posted on 10 January 18 at 01:21
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
ahh man, I thought this was that other Warhammer game that's already out on PC. Forgot the name of it. This one looks lame as fuck.
Chaos Gate?
Shut your crap, York.
Capn Beav
482,777
Capn Beav
Posted on 10 January 18 at 01:32
A Boss Monster said:
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
ahh man, I thought this was that other Warhammer game that's already out on PC. Forgot the name of it. This one looks lame as fuck.
Chaos Gate?
Probably means Space Hulk: Death Wing. They've been pretending for about a year that they're going to release it on consoles.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 10 January 18 at 01:34
yup, that's it. Death Wing. That shit looks amazing. It's been almost two years since it was announced for consoles and we still don't have a release date. It's probably never gonna come.
Nighthawk205
252,877
Nighthawk205
Posted on 10 January 18 at 05:42
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
yup, that's it. Death Wing. That shit looks amazing. It's been almost two years since it was announced for consoles and we still don't have a release date. It's probably never gonna come.
The release date that we’ve been told for PS4 is 28th March, so it’d make sense to see a release on Xbox soon after, if not the same day.
BLOOD BERSEKER
Posted on 10 January 18 at 06:17
Deathwing will probably released in march for Xbox one and PS4 as an enhanced edition
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 10 January 18 at 06:19
Nice, didn't know about the March release date. I'm definitely picking that one up.
Fooga
1,032,103
Fooga
Posted on 10 January 18 at 08:54
Oh that’s literally what I thought this was. Womp womp.
Rhyolitic
344,548
Rhyolitic
Posted on 10 January 18 at 10:17
40,000 genestealers? Jeebus. That's a lot. Not nearly like in Space Marine where you could easily get 1000 kills during an Exterminatus run. You'll get maybe 50-100, if I remember my time playing regular Space Hulk correctly, during a single mission.
Capn Beav
482,777
Capn Beav
Posted on 10 January 18 at 10:24
Rhyolitic said:
40,000 genestealers? Jeebus. That's a lot. Not nearly like in Space Marine where you could easily get 1000 kills during an Exterminatus run. You'll get maybe 50-100, if I remember my time playing regular Space Hulk correctly, during a single mission.
Your lack of enthusiasm for killing the God-Emperor's enemies is disturbing.
Legohead 1977
766,415
Legohead 1977
Posted on 10 January 18 at 10:33
Deathwing does look good, but this looks okay if it's as entertaining as XCOM.
Legohead 1977
Sir Pielord
592,624
Sir Pielord
Posted on 10 January 18 at 10:45
Sweet! Didn't realise this was coming to consoles. Always happy for more 40K. Hopefully Deathwing actually comes out in March as well.
Necromorph11
592,053
Necromorph11
Posted on 10 January 18 at 11:19
never heard of this game until now, at first i thought they changed death wing to ascension but this is another game entirely..and a turn based one. cool
NoHeroes94
362,868
NoHeroes94
Posted on 10 January 18 at 12:02
Sir Pielord said:
Sweet! Didn't realise this was coming to consoles. Always happy for more 40K. Hopefully Deathwing actually comes out in March as well.
One can dream...
KilldbyNecropsy
Posted on 10 January 18 at 13:14, Edited on 10 January 18 at 13:23 by KilldbyNecropsy
I got an email from Best Buy that Deathwing was scheduled for release for X1 on 28 March.
KilldbyNecropsy
Posted on 10 January 18 at 13:16, Edited on 10 January 18 at 13:22 by KilldbyNecropsy
This looks to be a console edition of the Space Hulk game that released for PC a few years ago.

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/space-hulk-ascension-editio...
Basileus
146,324
Basileus
Posted on 10 January 18 at 14:33
Capn Beav said:
Rhyolitic said:
40,000 genestealers? Jeebus. That's a lot. Not nearly like in Space Marine where you could easily get 1000 kills during an Exterminatus run. You'll get maybe 50-100, if I remember my time playing regular Space Hulk correctly, during a single mission.
Your lack of enthusiasm for killing the God-Emperor's enemies is disturbing.
I smell heresy. laugh
Skinstakovic
400,678
Skinstakovic
Posted on 10 January 18 at 20:03
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the throne of Khorne!
Skinstakovic, creating gaming harmony since 2007
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.