Game Discussion: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Forum

Ragtag Hero achievement bugged?

AuthorMessage
Belvik
Belvik
Posted on 10 January 18 at 02:08
I've beat a couple scenario now doing what the description says ( no cape, armor, gloves and boots). If anyone that has gotten the achievement can say if they did anything else, it would be good info to have.
beefcake128
beefcake128
Posted on 10 January 18 at 12:08
I just took everything off but my weapon and rings and got it make sure u have it on fearless as well
Belvik
Belvik
Posted on 10 January 18 at 12:42
K, I'll give that a shot later. Thanks.
Dead Metal IX
Posted on 10 January 18 at 18:02
I did this and the game crashed afterwards. Upon rebooting it did not unlock. The next day I did a fearless run without dying, that achievement did not unlock but this one did.
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 10 January 18 at 21:20
Check to see if it has unlocked IN the game and not on xbox live, I had 4 ticked off which I knew I had done but didn't unlock (between 30th-5th), yesterday they all unlocked whilst I was watching Youtube. If it is marked as completed then I suggest waiting and eventually it should fix itself.

However, I had trouble with the one for not dying on fearless, did that 3 times and it refused to register. Don't know if that's bugged or you have to do it a certain way.
I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
Belvik
Belvik
Posted on 11 January 18 at 01:59
It took me 3 times for the no death one too. I've run the ragtag hero as described, no gear except rings/amulet, only weapon, only weapon on myself and ghost. In game achievement is not ticked so I'm guessing maybe my character is bugged.
RockCiayton
RockCiayton
Posted on 11 January 18 at 17:38
This popped for me without even trying. I was wearing all gear. My game crashed yesterday and now i cant get it to launch at all. Even tried re installing
rockciayton
Belvik
Belvik
Posted on 13 January 18 at 12:58
Well ragtag hero popped randomly for no reason for me while doing a scenario on fearless in full gear. Didn't do anything different than I had on the previous 4 scenarios, so I can't really offer any advice on what to do if it's being buggy for some else
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.