Game Discussion: Steep Forum

Invitational Challenges

AuthorMessage
PlayUltimate711
Posted on 11 January 18 at 05:50
I was 100% certain I had all golds on all invitational challenges, but it hasn't popped. Either I'm missing something or the achievement glitched. Can anyone help me figure out what all I should have for the invitational challenges? I press the start button and under progress I see many Red Bull and Freeride challenges. I did all of those. Then someone mentioned to do the GoPro challenges as well. I got those in the skiing/snowboarding and then I have 1 more in paragliding and wingsuiting. I picked up everything else that looked like it could count as an invitational since it had a company name on it. So I did

SLASH Challenge
BLACK CROWS Challenge
PICTURE Challenge
JONES Challenge
NIDECKER Challenge
SALOMON Challenge

I don't need Bone Collector right? That's not a company, it's just a name for the harder challenges in the game where you tend to die and then someone can collect your bones since you're dead. laugh

I also did all invitational challenges in Alaska even though the Shinier than Gold achievement just says Alps invitational challenges.

I'm really annoyed with this right now.
I AM PEKE?
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 11 January 18 at 14:33, Edited on 02 March 18 at 15:49 by CRUM LEE
I would imagine you still need to do the Bone Collector ones. I think all the Challenges in the game are considered "Invitational Challenges." I could totally be wrong, though.

EDIT - Yeah, all the Bone Collector ones aren't Invitational Challenges. Sorry for the misinformation!
Lost Legends
Lost Legends
Posted on 02 March 18 at 00:25
The bone collector I just did was an invitational, but I don't think they all are.

5991S - 6921W

Try checking that one?
PlayUltimate711
Posted on 02 March 18 at 00:49
Yeah thanks. I didn't post here after I continued working on it, but I found a bone collector that said it was an invitational and I was REALLY struggling with it and gave up. It was the stupid bobsled one or whatever it's called.
I AM PEKE?
Lost Legends
Lost Legends
Posted on 02 March 18 at 01:24
ORIGENxGarboMan said:
Yeah thanks. I didn't post here after I continued working on it, but I found a bone collector that said it was an invitational and I was REALLY struggling with it and gave up. It was the stupid bobsled one or whatever it's called.
That might be the one , I was on a snowboard but in a bunch of cut out cement half pipe things going down the mountain. Checkpoint race event.
PlayUltimate711
Posted on 02 March 18 at 01:37
Yup I think that's the one I was doing. It frankly just wasn't fun and didn't feel well designed. At least temporarily gave up on the achievement after trying that
I AM PEKE?
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 02 March 18 at 15:49
Lost Legends said:
ORIGENxGarboMan said:
That might be the one , I was on a snowboard but in a bunch of cut out cement half pipe things going down the mountain. Checkpoint race event.
Yeah, this one is such a pain in the ass. I keep screwing it up at nearly the end.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.