Game Discussion: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Forum

Join up - Boosting or just Co-op

AuthorMessage
Neutron X
Neutron X
Posted on 12 January 18 at 02:42
Need help with:

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing IIIMonster Hunter ExtraordinaireThe Monster Hunter Extraordinaire achievement in The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III worth 317 pointsFinish the game on Fearless without changing the difficulty throughout the Story.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing IIIYou'll Never Walk AloneThe You'll Never Walk Alone achievement in The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III worth 196 pointsPlay with 20 different people in any multiplayer game mode.

This game doesnt have matchmaking. Forum is better and no need for a time like gaming sessions, just join up.
Figbender
Figbender
Posted on 13 January 18 at 02:02
The thing about doing co-op runs (from my understanding) is that you can only join games if both characters are in the same section of the game, so a bit of planning times would be necessary for boosting, or just enough luck that both/all people playing are near each other campaign-wise.

How ever I do wish to boost fearless, only problem is that my work schedule is erratic atm so I can only really play late at night reliably.
Neutron X
Neutron X
Posted on 13 January 18 at 13:35
I have no prob making a new char. I have been testing out what works for me. If i need to delete save for glitch i can do that to, as long you got dlc it's shared.
Segendary Ty
Segendary Ty
Posted on 30 April 18 at 18:57
I could use some help with the 20 join ups. Anyone interested? Message me here on TA or Xbox
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.