Game Discussion: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Teamwork not unlocking

• Raptures LostRaptures Lost1,722,144
    Posted on 14 January 18 at 00:05
    Nobody seems to have a solution to the problem of this achievement not unlocking. I have 6 out of 6 strike teams. I never once used the app so that isn't an explanation. I've tried > going to multiplayer > prestige > challenges. Nothing seems to get it register that I have met the requirements. Has anyone had this problem and found a way to resolve it?
  • TuschiTuschi1,560,618
    Posted on 14 January 18 at 12:26, Edited on 14 January 18 at 12:27 by Tuschi
    I'm just gonna copy this from another post I made (again dance ) so I'm not sure if that's the actual problem with this particular game. However seeing as others have completed it I feel like it's probably the same with this one.

As far as I know it's basically the "Done. Unlocking..." problem again. However it only happens for certain games (for me it was Darksiders and Agents of Mayhem). Achievements tend to pop 5 minutes late. Sometimes even days late (had to wait 6 days for Darksiders and 3 for Mayhem).

In FFXV I beat the DLC and the achievement popped 10 minutes later. Same with certain trackers. It's something that happened in the Xbox december update. I had a short back and forth with an ambassador on Twitter but I kinda doubt they're gonna do something about it. The achievements I was missing popped while I was offline/playing a different game. They did have the original date of unlocking though. I think there's not much we can do right now.
    By the way "Done. Unlocking..." never actually showed up. Haven't seen that in a good year. But the symptoms are pretty much the same.

EDIT: So damn glitchy! Help?

Another thread with the same problem for a different game. Just so you know it happens to a lot of people.
  • Raptures LostRaptures Lost1,722,144
    Posted on 14 January 18 at 14:25
    Hopefully that's the case! I'm not seeing "Done. Unlocking...." and the achievement isn't at 100%. I guess I'll have to wait and see if it unlocks in time. However, I'm dubious as many others are having the same issue based on comments in the solution page. I had issues yesterday with other achievements that acted in the way you mentioned. I'm in the mind that my problem with the "Teamwork" achievement isn't related to this current achievement/Xbox Live issue. Time will tell but I think it's just an unrelated coincidence. The achievement even has a "buggy" flag on TA so it's a known issue that stretches beyond this current problem. Thanks for the response anyway!
  • TuschiTuschi1,560,618
    Posted on 14 January 18 at 15:09
    Ah gotcha. Well I hope it pops eventually. Good luck.
  • CHR0N0WRA1THCHR0N0WRA1TH367,885
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 01:14, Edited on 23 January 18 at 01:16 by CHR0N0WRA1TH
    Got this to unlock by "retiring" all my existing teams and replacing them on the console only.
  • SiwgrlwmpSiwgrlwmp348,238
    Posted on 23 December 18 at 02:04
    If you retire a team, does it cost a lot of mission funds to replace them?

The achievement says to create 6 strike teams, so I heard the one you start with might not count. Which team is that? Oscar?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads