Game Discussion: Shadow Warrior Forum

If you have glitchy achievements...

AuthorMessage
Destro WOD
Destro WOD
Posted on 14 January 18 at 02:43
Just posting this here in case some peoples come here after having problems with there achievements. Not sure it will fix it but it could,

Everthing was good for me until i reached the second big demon boss. I don't know if its because of what happened but the achievement initially didn't unlock. I was about to kill him and just after i delivered the final blow, i died at the same time while he kinda "died on me".

I restart and beat him, but no achievement. So i keep playing but it was bugging me, so i came check on the internet and yeah there is an achievement for this guy, logic as there is for the first big boss too.

I killed a few ennemies in different ways and notice that my counter for other achievements didn't go up. So i quited the game, hard reset the consol, come back, same... So i got on the menu for a while as i browsed here and other achievements place, and just as i dashboarded and closed the game, pissed cause i didn't found anything. It unlocked...

I restarted playing and eventually my counters progressively started working again. At the end its like they where playing catch up and giving me all i had done.

So all seem fine now. Not sure if this will help peoples in case something similar happen but thats what happened to me.
Tuschi
Tuschi
Posted on 14 January 18 at 12:15
As far as I know it's basically the "Done. Unlocking..." problem again. However it only happens for certain games (for me it was Darksiders and Agents of Mayhem). Achievements tend to pop 5 minutes late. Sometimes even days late (had to wait 6 days for Darksiders and 3 for Mayhem).

In FFXV I beat the DLC and the achievement popped 10 minutes later. Same with certain trackers. It's something that happened in the Xbox december update. I had a short back and forth with an ambassador on Twitter but I kinda doubt they're gonna do something about it. The achievements I was missing popped while I was offline/playing a different game. They did have the original date of unlocking though. I think there's not much we can do right now.
Destro WOD
Destro WOD
Posted on 28 January 18 at 12:40
Yeah i guess its that. Always make you freaky on the spot tough lol. I don't like when they unlock while im offline, i feel like i got robbed of the fun of seeing "achievement unlock" pop on screen, wich never get old... its always a joy to see even for easy achievements.

But as you say at least they retain the correct order and date.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.