Game Discussion: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Forum

Rage Against The Machines - stuck at 98%?

AuthorMessage
Pete5683
Pete5683
Posted on 14 January 18 at 20:00
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing IIIRage Against the MachinesThe Rage Against the Machines achievement in The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III worth 25 pointsSpend 10.000 Rage points across any number of playthroughs.

is stuck at 98% for me, and has been for a couple of days.

I see on XBA that it is suspected to be glitched - anyone have any ideas?

https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/the-incredible-adventu...
Czesio83
Czesio83
Posted on 14 January 18 at 22:12, Edited on 14 January 18 at 22:14 by Czesio83
For my first run i never use ragefacepalmWhen i do the second play chevo normal pop on end 2 chapter.

Try start new game whith difrent character.
ShameOnAMonkk
ShameOnAMonkk
Posted on 15 January 18 at 06:56
Mine is stuck at 99% right now. I'm playing a second character right now and, so far, hasn't unlocked. Although it says it is cumulative, I will see if it unlocks later on on my second character.
HellishSeraphim
Posted on 15 January 18 at 16:14
I am also stuck at 98%. Quite irritating honestly.
ShameOnAMonkk
ShameOnAMonkk
Posted on 16 January 18 at 05:21, Edited on 16 January 18 at 06:27 by ShameOnAMonkk
So, an update. While playing Forza Horizon 2, my cheevo just popped randomly. I also need to make clear that although the achievement didn't pop before, the in game version of the achievement did pop. So I would guess that as long as the in game tab shows the achievement completed, yours will pop eventually as mine did.

Edit: It popped but is apparently still not registering on TA and then went back to 99% completion. I have no idea what the hell is going on.
Pete5683
Pete5683
Posted on 17 January 18 at 20:12
ShameOnAMonkk said:
So, an update. While playing Forza Horizon 2, my cheevo just popped randomly. I also need to make clear that although the achievement didn't pop before, the in game version of the achievement did pop. So I would guess that as long as the in game tab shows the achievement completed, yours will pop eventually as mine did.

Edit: It popped but is apparently still not registering on TA and then went back to 99% completion. I have no idea what the hell is going on.
Mine appears to have done the same (but stayed unlocked) - I received notification at 4am yesterday it unlocked, and has unlocked retrospectively for 11th Jan!

Definitely worth keeping an eye on / may be glitch cry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.