TA Playlist Forum

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

Vote Now for February 2018's TA Playlist Game

AuthorMessage
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 14 January 18 at 21:18
I have all of these in the backlog or started. I loved SR4 on Xbox One, so I bought the AU version for 360 and got the US one with GWG and realized playing it a second time wasn't as much fun. I've waited a while now though, so it may be better.
VARNY
VARNY
Posted on 14 January 18 at 21:23
Still need one last achievement for TF2 shock getting in that top3 for the tutorial run through is driving me crazy!
"Hey Guys! Look at my Gu-"
JohnnyInterfnk
Posted on 14 January 18 at 21:43
Sorry, Ryse for me. Been wanting to play that since the dawn of the One. This will finally be an excuse to bust it out.
mentoc
mentoc
Posted on 14 January 18 at 21:43, Edited on 14 January 18 at 21:45 by mentoc
I can't believe I am saying this but the story in Titanfall 2 was so fun to play I replayed it for a 3rd time just for fun and because it was one of the only Enhanced games I had when first getting my One X.

If you haven't played any Titanfall I would just start with 2, the first one was only multiplayer and playing the "story" in the first game didn't really add anything you'd need to enjoy the campaign in Titanfall 2. Plus the level you lose your ability and gain is just pure enjoyment.

All that said I'm voting Ryse since it's the only option I have yet to beat.
SnipedByAGir1
SnipedByAGir1
Posted on 14 January 18 at 21:51
I'd actually be happy with any of these games for TA Playlist in February.
Guidality
Guidality
Posted on 14 January 18 at 21:54
Hopefully ryse so that co-op combatants are abundant
DelMauler
DelMauler
Posted on 14 January 18 at 22:09
Eurydace said:
Titanfall 2 is the best FPS ever. It’s free on EA Access. Do the decent thing and vote for it.
Seriously? Its not even the best Titanfall....

P.S. EA Access is a paid service, it's not free.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 14 January 18 at 22:18
o DEEVIUS o said:
Never wanted to play Ryse, looks bad.
Saints Row 1 and 2 were too stupid for me nevermind IV.
Titanfall doesn't interest me at all, looks like CoD but with mechs facepalm

I already own Mad Max as part of my VC conquest, so that would be best for me smile
I'll probably be starting it next month anyway so...
Titanfall isn’t like CoD at all really.
Denik Fortes BR
Posted on 14 January 18 at 22:25
I have all and haven't played any, only enough to get the online achievement of Saints Row IV. And as next month I gonna be on vacation I'll play whatever gets chosen
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 14 January 18 at 22:26, Edited on 14 January 18 at 22:28 by Eurydace
DelMauler said:
Eurydace said:
Titanfall 2 is the best FPS ever. It’s free on EA Access. Do the decent thing and vote for it.
Seriously? Its not even the best Titanfall....
Single player I meant to say. I agree TF1’s MP was better.

P.S. EA Access is a paid service, it's not free.
Cool.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 14 January 18 at 22:30
Saints Row 4 isn't as good as 3 but it's a lot better than 1 and 2 in my opinion and it's a lot of fun so it gets my vote. Titanfall 2 would have been second. Zero interest in the other two.
Stealth David
Stealth David
Posted on 14 January 18 at 22:41
Ryse
Follow me on Twitter for giveaways @StealthDavid
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 14 January 18 at 22:47
DungeonxLurker said:
I8ITackyticsI8I said:
DungeonxLurker said:
JumboWario said:
DungeonxLurker said:
Should SR4 be on the list considering an achievement will be discontinued as of the end of this month?
Only for the 360 versions.
Which is what the playlist game is for. If you click the link for the game it takes you to the 360 version of the game. The One version is Saints Row IV: Re-Elected. Which is not an option for the playlist games. So my question still stands.
Re elected or the 360 version will count.

But having a discontinued achievement wouldn't disqualify it anyway. If you're really worried you can get the achievement before it becomes discontinued.
Gotcha, cool to know that both versions count. Very true that people can get it beforehand, I just think it's important to make it known. It would be unfortunate for someone to start this game in February for the playlist only to find out they will never be able to complete it. I know this site is great at giving reminders for these types of things, but I think it should be in this article as well so people know when they vote. Would also be good to have in the article that both the 360 and One versions of the game count for the playlist, as I don't think it says so in the article. Thanks!
All platform variations count for Playlist. Wouldn't hurt to mention it though.
This post may be sarcastic.
thunderkiss92
thunderkiss92
Posted on 14 January 18 at 22:47
I voted for Titanfall 2, although I'd be just as happy if Mad Max won. smile
Fergie Frog
Fergie Frog
Posted on 14 January 18 at 23:08
Mad Max gets my vote because it's the only game i haven't played yet.
TearsOfAClown9
Posted on 14 January 18 at 23:33
I voted for Titanfall 2. Such an amazing game & more people should experience it. Have fun with the "Becomes the master" achievement though. laugh
Smallville2106
Posted on 14 January 18 at 23:37
I voted for Ryse. If it wins I’ll buy it.
Is the Saints Row 4 achievement that is going to become unobtainable easy to get?
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 15 January 18 at 00:00
Smallville2106 said:
I voted for Ryse. If it wins I’ll buy it.
Is the Saints Row 4 achievement that is going to become unobtainable easy to get?
Yes. There's an achievement in both Saints Row 3 and 4 that will become unobtainable but all you have to do is upload a saved character.
ShadyShall
ShadyShall
Posted on 15 January 18 at 00:12
well, i have Ryse and Titanfall 2. i am more inclined to vote for Ryse to take advantage of more people playing again since it is older and i have heard the TF2 achievements are basically single-player.

i own Ryse and the DLC already, but keep putting it off because i am a little concerned about finding online players to commit to a few boosting sessions... completing it may take a while, from what i hear.

i am not opposed to the other two, but i don't have the fund to buy them in order to participate.

Ryse it is...
[url=http://www.trueachievements.com/ShadyShall.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/ShadyShall.png[/img][/url]
MVPVincent
MVPVincent
Posted on 15 January 18 at 00:14
Mad Max gets my vote since I missed out on Ryse when it was free and I've played SR4 and Titanfall 2.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.