TA Playlist Forum

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

Vote Now for February 2018's TA Playlist Game

AuthorMessage
JDawgg77
JDawgg77
Posted on 15 January 18 at 19:23
Mad Max. I've got all four in the backlog, but I've been meaning to hit that one the most.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 15 January 18 at 19:29
Allgorhythm said:
Not terribly enthusiastic about this list. I voted for Mad Max because it's single player.
I understand but don’t sit on Titanfall 2 for just this reason. There are only three MP cheevos, join a certain kind of match, customize your load out and win a MP match. I’m not a MP fan but you couldn’t ask for better MP cheevos. If you win your first MP match you could get all the MP cheevos in 5 minutes.

Titanfall 2 is one of the best Xbone games ever and you can find it cheap.
GRAND NOBLE
GRAND NOBLE
Posted on 15 January 18 at 19:56
I voted for Mad Max.

and then changed my vote to RYSE. laugh

GWG baby!

If RYSE doesn't win, I hope Mad Max wins, I have game pass right now and wouldn't mind starting it.

Already completed SR4 on 360 and don't want to replay it... good game, but no. There's an achv to play for 40 hrs, but it doesn't even take 40 hrs to complete. so you have to idle for 20+ hrs.

No desire to play TF2.
Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
Jazzy201
Jazzy201
Posted on 15 January 18 at 20:27
I've completed Titanfall 2 already, but I'll unselfishly vote for it anyway because Titanfall is the greatest FPS ever created-
Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 15 January 18 at 21:13
GRAND NOBLE said:
I voted for Mad Max.

GWG baby!

If RYSE doesn't win, I hope Mad Max wins, I have game pass right now and wouldn't mind starting it.

Already completed SR4 on 360 and don't want to replay it... good game, but no. There's an achv to play for 40 hrs, but it doesn't even take 40 hrs to complete. so you have to idle for 20+ hrs.

No desire to play TF2.
But it's the best single player FPS ever made...
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 15 January 18 at 21:30, Edited on 15 January 18 at 21:31 by RadiantViper
Eurydace said:
GRAND NOBLE said:
I voted for Mad Max.

GWG baby!

No desire to play TF2.
But it's the best single player FPS ever made...
That would be Doom (Arcade)
Skinstakovic
Skinstakovic
Posted on 15 January 18 at 21:47
I’ve recently started playing Mad Max. For a movie tie in it’s actually very good. It’s a solid sandbox but the sheer volume of collectibles/challenges are unnecessary.

Loved Ryse but don’t fancy the mp stuff in the little bit of gaming time I have

Don’t have the other 2

So i’ll vote Max
Skinstakovic, creating gaming harmony since 2007
Musikfreak007
Musikfreak007
Posted on 15 January 18 at 22:44
Can the article be updated to reflect whether the Xbox One version of Saints Row IV would count as well? I do not intend to start the 360 version.

To be fair, I only want it for clarify, as I will pick Titanfall regardless smile I loved my time in that game!
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 15 January 18 at 22:48
Musikfreak007 said:
Can the article be updated to reflect whether the Xbox One version of Saints Row IV would count as well? I do not intend to start the 360 version.

To be fair, I only want it for clarify, as I will pick Titanfall regardless smile I loved my time in that game!
All versions of any TA Playlist game will always count. We used to say it in every story for these polls. For an additional hint, we include related games in the panel of this story. Should be reflected on the side when reading.
rekikire
rekikire
Posted on 16 January 18 at 00:39
Voting for Ryse so that I can get some more people to play with.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 16 January 18 at 00:51
RadiantViper said:
Don't you mean the 1993 MS-DOS DOOM? smile
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 16 January 18 at 00:56
Allgorhythm said:
RadiantViper said:
Well of course ... but I can't get achievements on that laugh
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 16 January 18 at 01:20
RadiantViper said:
Allgorhythm said:
RadiantViper said:
Well of course ... but I can't get achievements on that laugh
True... true... I'm a sucker for games with achievements myself.
CelticFC1888EST
Posted on 16 January 18 at 05:40
Has too be mad max haven't got around too playing that yet though!
MattQuin89
MattQuin89
Posted on 16 January 18 at 11:28
Completed both iterations of Saints Row 4, so no good for me!

Gone for Mad Max as I bought that in a sale recently, although I'd be happy with Ryse.
OldSchoolBlood
Posted on 16 January 18 at 18:08
Mad Max is awesome. Love that world, and the game was really well done.
Mental Knight 5
Posted on 16 January 18 at 22:35
Gotta go SRIV as I can play it on 360. Note that I in no way expect you to cater to 360 nor consider it a reasonable console to be bound to in 2018. Also legitimately looking forward to the balls-to-the-wall nature of this backlog game.

P.S. Bring back Alice soon! smile
D Houzz
D Houzz
Posted on 17 January 18 at 03:03
My TF2 ratio is I believe above 90% but I had to vote for it because more people need to be exposed to what was easily one of the best if not THE BEST campaigns on Xbox One.

The multiplayer is a blast, with any skill level being able to jump into it and have fun (I mean, I find myself telling the servers in there when I'm playing after a long absence... "Dayumn, this is the only game I can lose so badly in and still have so much fun while doing it!")

TF2, even though I think I have 2-3 achievmeents left for it. People need to experience its glorious campaign.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 January 18 at 15:46
Voted Ryse. I've been looking forward to that one.
All your base are belong to us!
Dejected Santa
Posted on 17 January 18 at 17:00, Edited on 17 January 18 at 17:01 by Dejected Santa
Do you have to unlock an achievement to be counted that you participated in the playlist or just play it during the month?

Just wondering since I have all achievements in all these games
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.