The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: January 16th, 2018

• Tatl360Tatl360391,148
    Posted on 16 January 18 at 12:25
    I may get the DLC for Farming Simulator this time. headspin
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4584,962
    Posted on 16 January 18 at 12:45
    When this was published some of these hadn't gone on sale in the US yet so no prices are showing in the story. They're on sale now though
  • halohogghalohogg118,035
    Posted on 16 January 18 at 13:31
    alklein92201 said:
    Smallville2106 said:
    May get Red Dead Redemption.
    How difficult are the multiplayer achievements to get?
    The coop ones can be difficult if you can't get a good group, the rest are either easy or easy but boring like the Poker one.

If you have any interest in the game at all, it's an amazing game and I highly recommend it.
    Don't be discouraged by the multi-player issues. The single player is obvi awesome and get the Undead Nightmare DLC, because you're going to want more once you finish the first (the add-on is more of the same, with an added hint of humour and over-the top zombie skin). I play the single player campaign and move on, if the multi's are stale or glitched.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4584,962
  • CardzZillaCardzZilla26,950
    Posted on 16 January 18 at 17:38
    regarding RDR....

can anyone please tell me if the gold gun and war horse DLC's are part of the undead expansion?

i ask because been debating getting the retail disc version that has all DLC and undead.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 January 18 at 22:02
    RadiantViper said:
    Smallville2106 said:
    It's still possible to get everything done but just be warned it will be a bumpy ride.
    I've got the game on my backlog and I do not like the sound of that...
  • Posted on 16 January 18 at 23:49
    Predefiance said:
    RadiantViper said:
    Smallville2106 said:
    It's still possible to get everything done but just be warned it will be a bumpy ride.
    It's not nearly as bad as it used to be. The toughest part is making sure everyone can connect in a public game, private really has no issues with that.

The "glitch" isn't really much a thing anymore. I haven't found a glitched game in well over a year now. All the public games I've jumped into have all been clean (it used to be about 80% were glitched games)

The invisible stuff has to do with the glitched public lobbies. If even one person in your entered (Even just the loading screen) a glitched lobby that play session....it "carries" over to the private game they join....and everyone needs to quit and start again. Easiest thing to do is have the host go from public (clean) to private, and invite everyone else to the game (All should be waiting in SP for the invite, to avoid potential contamination)
    Hola
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,014,507
    Posted on 17 January 18 at 00:13
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Predefiance said:
    RadiantViper said:
    Smallville2106 said:
    It's not nearly as bad as it used to be. The toughest part is making sure everyone can connect in a public game, private really has no issues with that.

The "glitch" isn't really much a thing anymore. I haven't found a glitched game in well over a year now. All the public games I've jumped into have all been clean (it used to be about 80% were glitched games)

The invisible stuff has to do with the glitched public lobbies. If even one person in your entered (Even just the loading screen) a glitched lobby that play session....it "carries" over to the private game they join....and everyone needs to quit and start again. Easiest thing to do is have the host go from public (clean) to private, and invite everyone else to the game (All should be waiting in SP for the invite, to avoid potential contamination)
    I was boosting a few months ago and found tons of glitchy games. There's "lightly glitched" where it's most just some lag and general issues connecting, then there's "heavy glitched" where it's super laggy and pretty much impossible to play properly. Your horse won't spawn either. But with a little luck you can use the heavy glitched ones to farm XP really easily.
  • Blissed AwayBlissed Away825,601
    Posted on 17 January 18 at 07:37
    I've already done the EU version of Army of Two. Not in US, so can't obtain that one on GwG.
  • Posted on 17 January 18 at 11:11
    Okay, this time I am going to buy Red Dead Redemption and the Undead Nightmare Pack.
  • AlahertAlahert1,936,432
    Posted on 17 January 18 at 17:18
    Far Cry 2 for only 3€ and it has just become BC, amazing!
    DARK 777
  • Posted on 17 January 18 at 18:22
    Guidality said:
    AgentZachMorgan said:
    Holy shit it's a miracle! Valley of the Yeti's FINALLY on sale separately and not part of a bundle OR just for the Xbone version. I better buy it before they realise they made a mistake and take it down.
    No shit. I felt that way when the xbone version finally went on sale separate from the bundles
    Yup, lost hope eventually on that one and bought the DLC full price because I was tired to keep Far Cry 4 just for that. Crap!
  • enracerenracer66,283
    Posted on 17 January 18 at 21:29
    Glad to see 360 back in, tho shame about the sale...
  • Posted on 17 January 18 at 23:53
    BigTymer2047 said:
    I waited FOREVER for Valley of the Yetis to go on sale independently of the SP and it never did. Finally broke down a few months back when the SP was cheap and bought it assuming I would never get it any other way. Lo' and behold, I just started the DLC and finished it LAST. NIGHT. and bam, here it is sitting pretty all by itself! I know I bought it a while back so it's no big deal but the fact that I randomly decide to knock it out and the very next day you rub my face in it. You know, MS, sometimes I think you do things just to hurt my feelings... FeelsBadMan
    Definitely random. No way it could be because far cry 5 is on the horizon and they're selling everything independently to build up hype.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.