Game Discussion: Mass Effect 2 Forum

Blood Dragon Armor. How??

AuthorMessage
WEBHEAD 7
WEBHEAD 7
Posted on 20 January 18 at 01:01
I've looked around for a straight answer and have not found anything very helpful. Mostly contradictions and answers that are too vague.

So, can anyone with experience on this help me out please? I've got DA: Origins Ult ed. and ME2, of course. I've got Origins save files in which I've beaten the game and possess the blood dragon armor, though my character wasn't wearing it. Does that even matter?

I read somewhere that simply possessing it in DA: Origins was what would give it to you in ME2... but I have no blood dragon armor in ME2.

Origins and ME2 were both played on the same 360, though I have since started playing ME2 on xb1 backcompat.

Anyone able to help me out?
RayvenMorrigana
RayvenMorrigana
Posted on 21 January 18 at 04:14
Did you try the steps written in http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Dragon_Armor?

The armor is obtained by entering the registration code for Dragon Age: Origins. As of December 2012, it can automatically be unlocked when redeeming the free Dragon Age DLC Bundle on the BioWare Social Network. When starting Mass Effect 2 again, the armor is available for download through the Downloadable Content menu. After installation, Shepard will receive a message from the Illusive Man regarding delivery of the armor to the captain's cabin on the Normandy SR-2.
Or according to someone on https://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/944907-mass-effect-2/answer...:

Just set up your EA and Bioware accounts online, put your copy of ME2 in your Xbox while its connected to live, and redeem the code on the Bioware website. You will see the download available on the main menu in ME2. Just download it from there, reset your Xbox, and voila! Your armor is in Shepards Quarters.
(I haven't played ME2 so I apologize if the above information is incorrect, I just saw that no one had replied so I tried to help.)
I said hey, listen to me, stay sane inside insanity. <3
WEBHEAD 7
WEBHEAD 7
Posted on 21 January 18 at 18:48
RayvenMorrigana said:
(I haven't played ME2 so I apologize if the above information is incorrect, I just saw that no one had replied so I tried to help.)
Thank you for replying and trying to help. Thing is I don't know what code both of those are referring to.. my copy of DA was bought new but didn't have any blood dragon armor code.

I've signed in to both bioware.com and my EA Origin account. They're associated to my EA account, or at least I can see my gamertag as registered on EA. Also I can't find anywhere on either site for registering games you own..
RayvenMorrigana
RayvenMorrigana
Posted on 23 January 18 at 05:00
I don't know about any code either, I bought my copy of it used. I found a link on EA's forums from back in 2013 that should let you register your games but when I click on it, it says that it's been closed down:

http://social.bioware.com/user_bw_games_register.php

If that was the only way to get it then it was a very silly/strange way for them to do it. :/

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help, hopefully there is some other way for you to get the armour!
I said hey, listen to me, stay sane inside insanity. <3
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.