Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Celeste Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 20 January 18 at 04:21
30 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Celeste Achievement List Revealed
Tuschi
Tuschi
Posted on 20 January 18 at 12:39
Yooo!! I thought this was gonna be a switch exclusive!! It looks so good! Nice :D
adamrulz
adamrulz
Posted on 20 January 18 at 22:33
I want to check it out, but damn, complete each chapter of 7, complete chapter 1-7 B-sides (1per) and then one for complete all C-Sides.... could be crazy, could be ok. Won’t know until we play it, I suppose. Looks neat.
Turbo Plop
Turbo Plop
Posted on 21 January 18 at 23:37
I was so glad when Towerfall came to the Xbox. I bought it and the dlc together and played the crap out of it. I will definitely be getting this game as well.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 22 January 18 at 11:08
adamrulz said:
I want to check it out, but damn, complete each chapter of 7, complete chapter 1-7 B-sides (1per) and then one for complete all C-Sides.... could be crazy, could be ok. Won’t know until we play it, I suppose. Looks neat.
Purely depends on difficulty; if its not brutal we'll be fine. This is on my "maybe" list.
LOST Nr
LOST Nr
Posted on 25 January 18 at 23:27, Edited on 25 January 18 at 23:34 by LOST Nr
Game looks really nice and has gotten amazing reviews so far across the board so I'm really hyped to get my hands on it.

As far as I know, the game has an 'Assist' mode where you get additional air dashes among other benefits. I wonder if that mode turns off achievements or has other ramifications.

Personally, I hope it does since this is supposedly a hard game (B-side levels) so it would be a shame if there was a way to 'cheat' your way through the levels AND get the according achievements at the same time, in my opinion.

Anyone know more about that?
SerRoderick
SerRoderick
Posted on 21 February 18 at 20:36
Love this game. I've gotten all the achievements for it except Beat Chapter 6 B-Side... problem is I've beaten it on two separate save files and it doesn't pop. Anyone else having this problem, or know how to fix? Thanks!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.