Game Discussion: Marble Void

Cosmechanism (extreme) final orbs

• BLYASTBLYAST1,179,920
    Posted on 20 January 18 at 07:16
    Can anyone who has collected all the orbs help? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the last 65 orbs on this level. 15 of them (yellow) are above the planet with the finish goal on it on little squares, and cant seem to reach them without the gravity pulling me in. The rest (red) are behind a giant square at the beginning of the level where you have to lift across. How do you get to this lift?

This level is ridiculous smh

Thank you for any help
    OG
  • AwooAwoo2,210,724
    Posted on 20 January 18 at 10:02
    For the ones at the start, all you have to do is ride the moving platform at the spawn. The big cube is weightless and will be pushed away by your marble. As for the ones on the ending planetoid, it's sort of hard to explain, but you have to build up speed along the planet's surface and jump into them from quite far away, jumping "over the horizon" so to speak. It's a bit tricky, but not too awful as long as you make sure to avoid accidentally hitting the exit!
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • BLYASTBLYAST1,179,920
    Posted on 20 January 18 at 23:01, Edited on 20 January 18 at 23:01 by BLYAST
    Thanks for the help, and to TrapMusik as well (pm)! Had no clue you could move there square or jump that high off the planet (tried a few times with no success and assumed I had to jump on them somehow from there rotating cylinder platform and was losing my mind).

You guys are lifesavers, will be going back to complete this soon. Thank you!
    OG
  • Posted on 16 February 18 at 00:58
    I just got those ones tonight, myself.

Boy, I tell ya, I'm gonna have some words with those level designers. :P
    Will Programmer, Leveled Games, LLC
  • DubstepEdgelordDubstepEdgelord3,089,057
    Posted on 17 March 22 at 21:02
    I seriously lost my mind on this
    DubstepEdgelord
  • ShinnizleShinnizle2,099,943
    Posted on 18 March 22 at 05:09
    DubstepEdgelord said:
    I seriously lost my mind on this
    You could say

( ••)
    ( ••)>⌐■-■
    you lost your marbles

(⌐■_■)
    YYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • DubstepEdgelordDubstepEdgelord3,089,057
    Posted on 18 March 22 at 05:20
    laugh
    DubstepEdgelord
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads