Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Seasons After Fall Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 21 January 18 at 14:28
    Please use this thread to discuss the Seasons After Fall walkthrough
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten2,069,189
    Posted on 21 January 18 at 16:53
    Hello everyone, I'll be handling the walkthrough for this game. This game is predicted as a 6-8 or 8-10 hour completion on this site which is perfectly understandable as it can get very confusing as you are given no directions. With this walkthrough I'm aiming to help you all get this done in 4-5 hours with clear directions as the game world really isn't that big or complex. Also this game is quite glitchy and I've had a nasty glitch where you can't progress as a cutscene never triggered for the water to disappear in the Creek area, so glitches will hopefully be signposted (any others that people have had which they feel are worth mentioning should post on this thread or PM me).

At some point in the next month or so I should have a free weekend when I can power through this game again and get the walkthrough quickly done for you all.
  • QuemandanteQuemandante1,114,605
    Posted on 22 January 18 at 20:01
    Thanks! Looking forward to using your guide.
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 21:20
    My walkthrough for this game has now been submitted for review. If all goes well expect it to be up in a week or two.
  • Information
  • The GaunaThe Gauna2,417,167
    Posted on 26 February 18 at 19:53
    Twice I've followed this walkthrough and twice I've got stuck at the Sunken Altar section where the lake in Puddle won't drop down. No idea what to do and really don't want to have to try again!
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 20:37
    I had the same issue and that ruined my first playthrough, it seems like a nasty glitch that happens randomly as a cutscene doesn't seem to trigger after breaking free the second wind stone (I signpost it at that point). I played through the game twice again whilst writing up this walkthrough and luckily didn't encounter it again using the order that I ran through the game with.

There's not much advice I can really give sadly, there doesn't seem to be a known fix to get the puddle to lower if it hasn't by then.
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 05:33
    Followed the guide and got 100% without any issues. Thanks!!
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 23:53
    Very nice to hear, well done on the completion. I haven't had much feedback on this walkthrough so its much appreciated.
    Posted on 16 March 18 at 20:15
    Yinga Garten said:
    Very nice to hear, well done on the completion. I haven't had much feedback on this walkthrough so its much appreciated.
    No problem! I was hesitant to start it because of the bug but luckily I had no issues. Guide is very well written and takes you from 0 to 100% just following it, as any walkthrough should be. Thanks for putting it together! I also used and liked your guide for The Assembly and it's just as good. Keep up the awesome work! toast
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,368,407
    Posted on 22 March 18 at 07:38, Edited on 22 March 18 at 07:43 by zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
    What a wonderful game. But good god, if I didn't use the walk through I woulda been so lost. Kept wanting to draw a map lol had to keep scrolling back to the top to reread what direction takes me where 😂 But all in all great guide, got to 100% no problems. Few issues here n there, but my fault with just simply getting confused by the environment at times. Luckily I didn't run into the bug you referred to with the lake. I did run over to it just to make sure. Only other thing was when the stone goes above ground and a cut scene should happen..I believe you stated to re enter to get cut scene to play..which worked perfectly. You def. covered all bases. Thanks for all the help!
    Matthew
    Posted on 25 March 18 at 20:59
    Thanks for the kind comments everyone. This is a working document and I am committed to updating it if people have any suggestions for improvements. I did consider putting in a map but I kinda structured the walkthrough for the game to be done in a single sitting so I didn't feel it was needed. The PSN Profiles trophy guide has a map to help, I would have pretty much copied that if I had put it in.
  • The Fury I84IThe Fury I84I1,629,513
    Posted on 01 April 18 at 13:04, Edited on 01 April 18 at 13:04 by The Fury I84I
    Great walkthrough. Much appreciated toast
    A simple act of caring creates an endless ripple.
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77679,322
    Posted on 18 April 18 at 01:28
    1st of all,thanks for making this WT it was a great help in what I know would've been a nightmare without a guide toast
    However I do have a little thing... as zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz mention, I too had to constantly scroll to the the top to see how I got to the different regions which I think could be helped quite simply by making a little short road map describing how to get from the sanctuary to the different seasons, something like:

LEFT (UP) = SUMMER (Ranges) RIGHT (UP) = WINTER (Creek)

MIDDLE= SANCTUARY

LEFT (DOWN) = FALL (Puddle) RIGHT (DOWN) = SPRING (Pit)

Certainly would've saved me some time but hey just a suggestion...people could also just write it down at the beginning of the game smile
    It's not like I'm saying that I am Batman, I'm just saying no one has EVER seen us at the same time. . .
    Posted on 18 April 18 at 18:26
    I'll look to do a map in the next few weeks. I'll also split the main walkthrough into three separate pages for each part as that has bugged me looking back at it.
  • Posted on 23 June 18 at 04:19
    Fantastic walkthrough! I probably wouldn't have completed this game without it. Thank you for taking time to make it.
  • MuffinMICHIMuffinMICHI157,430
    Posted on 26 June 18 at 19:52
    Thanks for the walkthrough, it really helped me a lot. smile
    But there was one thing I noticed. If you want to get the achievement „The Bird“, I guess you need to be in the summer season. I stood at the right place with fall season for about 5 minutes and nothing happened but after changing to summer it worked like you explained.
    Posted on 28 June 18 at 12:01
    Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I said I'd edit this and it sadly fell by the wayside but I'll look to read it over again shortly and point out what MuffinMICHI has raised.
  • A DEAD B0DY MANA DEAD B0DY MAN1,204,173
    Posted on 09 December 19 at 22:10
    Ya good walkthrough.. But**
    As buddy suggested ya have top left bottom left for seseason area. Simple. I found i was scrolling back to the top like 7 times to see where to go etc. And cursing the guide writer. Lol
    Then in the pit now u say platform to end . . Well back to top etc.. Maybe if someone played this in one shot they may remember etc.. All in all good guide suggest left right up down more..
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer1,754,411
    Posted on 08 March 20 at 17:24
    Thanks for the guide it has helped a lot
    As others have mentioned the guide feels like it's written to do done in one shot, things like "go back to where we got the third set of flowers" .... OK, where the hell was that!? It happens so many times throughout the whole thing, "go to where we did X", "go back to where this was", it's honestly really annoying.

Like I say the guide is a great help , but it could be even better with full instructions when moving from one item to the next
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.