Game Discussion: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Forum

So, how many achievements are really bugged?

AuthorMessage
Chob
Chob
Posted on 21 January 18 at 19:54
Hello everyone,

Before starting the game, I noticed that no one has completed it. I then noticed that there is one achievement unlocked by 0 people because it's bugged, and then noticed on the forum that yet another cheevo is bugged.

My question for who has started it is: How many achievements did you notice that didn't unlock when they shouldn't? is it a deal breaker?

So far these are the ones that seem bugged:
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing IIISuccess With Clean HandsThe Success With Clean Hands achievement in The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III worth 113 pointsComplete a Tower Defense mission without killing a single monster directly (kill with traps only).

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing IIIRage Against the MachinesThe Rage Against the Machines achievement in The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III worth 25 pointsSpend 10.000 Rage points across any number of playthroughs.

Cheers
Figbender
Figbender
Posted on 22 January 18 at 01:49
People are also having trouble unlocking the achievement for playing through the campaign on fearless without changing difficulty, which is apparently linked to having played the game prior to going for a fearless run. People have also stated that they've accomplished this after completely deleting their save data, so it could just be buggy I'm general.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 22 January 18 at 01:56
So the one unobtainable is an achievement they literally copy and pasted from VH2. Incompetent fucks.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Paul Laserbeam
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 22 January 18 at 03:38
^
RockCiayton
RockCiayton
Posted on 22 January 18 at 09:34
Im thinking they will fix the unobtainable 1. When the first van helsing launched the hardcore achievement was unobtainable but was fixed not long after launch
rockciayton
Czesio83
Czesio83
Posted on 22 January 18 at 20:24
Figbender said:
People are also having trouble unlocking the achievement for playing through the campaign on fearless without changing difficulty, which is apparently linked to having played the game prior to going for a fearless run. People have also stated that they've accomplished this after completely deleting their save data, so it could just be buggy I'm general.
First my second play only delete character and at the end no chevo.Anf finaly i delete character and all save and do fearless and at the end got to chevos (heroic,fearles)
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 23 January 18 at 08:37
Goes to show that game dev's don't test there games before releasing it.

Personally dev's who don't fix there achievements should be banned from adding achievements to there future titles.
Goggs25
Luentrix
Luentrix
Posted on 24 January 18 at 14:29
Czesio83 said:
Figbender said:
First my second play only delete character and at the end no chevo.Anf finaly i delete character and all save and do fearless and at the end got to chevos (heroic,fearles)
Nice! Did you unlock hard achievement too?
Czesio83
Czesio83
Posted on 24 January 18 at 21:48, Edited on 24 January 18 at 21:58 by Czesio83
On my first run i play 4fun on hard and i got achivemnt.
Then I played on the highest duficulty and I got it for heroic and fearless.
Figbender
Figbender
Posted on 30 January 18 at 18:43
Czesio83 said:
On my first run i play 4fun on hard and i got achivemnt.
Then I played on the highest duficulty and I got it for heroic and fearless.
Perhaps they fixed whatever was causing it to buggy when they fixed the glitches achievement which is great news.
Congrats on those achievements!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.