Game Discussion: Grand Theft Auto IV Forum

Anyone looking to do the Fly the Co-op achievement

AuthorMessage
Z GreyFox Z
184,045 184,045 GamerScore
Z GreyFox Z
Posted on 22 January 18 at 23:40
Today while attempting to help out an friend do the coop achievement which I hadn't done since 2013. I met a player online who really knows what he is doing and helped me help my friend get the achievement. It took less than an hour to do all 3 missions in the time needed to complete. His gamertag is xIPhoeniix. All you need to do is message him and he is will help you complete it.
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 23 January 18 at 03:23
I added him in case I ever do the game lol.
Pzychopathic
Pzychopathic
Posted on 26 January 18 at 01:58
Thanks GreyFox. I have messaged him as I only need Bomb da Base II.
Bang Pow Boom!
djpatterson2011
Posted on 28 January 18 at 17:05
Did he say he is willing to help whoever? I don't want to bug him if he doesn't want to be helping tons of random people.
Pzychopathic
Pzychopathic
Posted on 29 January 18 at 00:54
I can confirm xIPhoeniix is the go-to guy for this achievement. He is happy to help anyone and did not ask for anything in return. He is capable of finishing all 3 missions solo and you just need to be along for the ride. Great guy!
Bang Pow Boom!
djpatterson2011
Posted on 29 January 18 at 14:06
Yep, xIPhoeniix is a beast at this game and helped me out too for nothing in return. You really don't need to do anything except get in and out of vehicles, he does the rest. Great guy!
AUTISTIC BADBOY
Posted on 08 February 18 at 21:47
+1 for Phoenix, great guy. Send him a message if you need them done.
RUTHL3SS SKILLZ
Posted on 18 July 18 at 15:36
I also can confirm xIphoeniix is the go to guy for this achievement, hands down the best player I've met in GTA 4 online!
EmagDrolBot
EmagDrolBot
Posted on 05 August 18 at 18:59
Yup, iPhoeniix is crazy good at this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.