Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: January 23rd, 2018

• Naystar32Naystar32315,757
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 12:26
    Im in France, i just can see 6 items too =/
  • Posted on 23 January 18 at 12:28
    Nothing for me.
  • R3f1CuLR3f1CuL1,182,469
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 12:58
    they have just given up on 360 :/ kinda sad ... why dont they just do a fire sale on all 360 content? i'd rather get 25% of something than the 100% of nothing these game devs have to be getting on 360 games and dlc at this point ... sad ...
    that guy
  • Solario32Solario32380,712
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 13:01
    Yea, I guess US is only Blood Bowl and SF games.
  • Posted on 23 January 18 at 14:15
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    I'm very confused. I'm only seeing 6 items in the sale - 4 of.them being street fighter. Where is the AC season pass, beyond good and evil and more coming from?
    When this post appeared last night, it had like 40+ items on it, including those. Now it's down to virtually nothing :(
    Hola
  • ReD S1XReD S1X1,521,316
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 14:17
    i think Xbox effed up the Sales today and display the wrong ones.

But if anyone got them before they rectified it with crappy ones then congrats.
    Say NO to overpriced DLC, Season Pass and definitely NO to microtransactions.
  • Posted on 23 January 18 at 14:18
    Blood Bowl never got a digital US release, so it is even one less than you think.
  • Posted on 23 January 18 at 14:19
    ReD S1X said:
    i think Xbox effed up the Sales today and display the wrong ones.

But if anyone got them before they rectified it with crappy ones then congrats.
    They weren't actually on sale though. I looked for a few last night, and the only ones (On the website AND dashboard) that were on sale when this was posted were the ones that are still on sale right now. All the others still showed up at full price.
    Hola
  • Posted on 23 January 18 at 14:33
    I was going to buy Lego star wars the force awakens, I was so excited to see it on sale for the first time and now it seems like it was just a dream. R.I.P in peace.
  • KawiNinjaRider7KawiNinjaRider71,778,072
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 14:45
    Waa so excited to see Mafia II on sale for 80% off last night only to find out its not actually on sale... oh well
  • enracerenracer71,713
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 14:51
    Racxie said:
    enracer said:
    thunderkiss92 said:
    Tatl360 said:
    It's a pretty big sale. ^_^

People should get Beyond Good and Evil, it's a nice game.
    I totally agree. For awhile I wasn't sure if I even wanted to play it; wasn't sure if I'd like it. In the end, I was pleasantly surprised by it! The game is definitely worth experiencing if you're into those types of games.
    What type of game is it?
    It's a critically acclaimed third person action/adventure game with an incredible story, strong charactes, beautiful soundtrack, and wonderful world.

It was often praised as being "Zelda for grown-ups", with its only real downside being its length (it's very short). You shouldn't have any real trouble with the achievements either, although you may need a guide for some of the collectibles if you're not a fan of exploration.

Definitely a 10/10.
    Thanks, I will give it a shot smile
    I guess that pig put a lot of people off laugh
  • METAL PMETAL P286,960
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 15:16
    Tatl360 said:

I was fortunate to pick up Beyond Good And Evil when it was a free Gold game. I Just got done playing Brothers, A Tale Of Two Sons, which is a great game as well. I am about to start Beyond Good And Evil soon
    METAL P/AGNOSTICMADBALL=PS4 Gamertag
  • AZIANDRAGONAZIANDRAGON355,807
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 16:04
    Well that was a quick sale! Sigh!
  • Tendoman77Tendoman775,446,002
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 16:17
    Wow that's very BS on Microsoft's part to remove all those good deals so suddenly, I really wanted to get the Watchdogs season pass since I been looking forward to revisiting the game on 360.
  • Posted on 23 January 18 at 16:28
    i'll probably get street figher IV. does anybody need to boost some achievements for that game?
  • DiesskayDiesskay947,892
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 16:42
    enracer said:
    Racxie said:
    enracer said:
    thunderkiss92 said:
    Tatl360 said:

I totally agree. For awhile I wasn't sure if I even wanted to play it; wasn't sure if I'd like it. In the end, I was pleasantly surprised by it! The game is definitely worth experiencing if you're into those types of games.
    What type of game is it?
    It's a critically acclaimed third person action/adventure game with an incredible story, strong charactes, beautiful soundtrack, and wonderful world.

It was often praised as being "Zelda for grown-ups", with its only real downside being its length (it's very short). You shouldn't have any real trouble with the achievements either, although you may need a guide for some of the collectibles if you're not a fan of exploration.

Definitely a 10/10.
    Thanks, I will give it a shot smile
    I guess that pig put a lot of people off laugh
    Warning though: awkward controls and very short game.
  • Posted on 23 January 18 at 17:16
    Shoosh. It's like they dont WANT my money.
  • NannerLoafNannerLoaf1,185,261
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 18:54
    Well guess I won't be getting Batman AA and those awesome Lego games after all!
    That really sucks.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead778,369
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 18:58, Edited on 23 January 18 at 19:44 by HolyHalfDead
    Please have a read through the above comments, as the answer to your questions were already posted.

There is a massive Spotlight sale and it is still running. For example AC3 Season Pass is 80% off for $6 - https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-au/Product/03cf8049-5ddc-461...

What seems to confuse people is that Major Nelson only reports on the US sales, which sometimes aren’t available outside the US. Sadly there is no one else like Major Nelson in other countries, so you only hear about sales outside the US on sites like TA.

What also confuses people is the difference between Deals with Gold (only for those with XBL Gold) and Spotlight Sale (available to those with XBL Free) as only DwG shows a discount. But trust me when I tell you that the AC3 SP is not normally $6 and will go back up to $30.

The full sale can be found here - https://www.storeparser.com/en-AU/xbox-360/deals/
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • ElyohElyoh1,098,031
    Posted on 23 January 18 at 18:59
    When did the sale cut itself in half? It was way bigger when I looked at it earlier...
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads