The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: January 23rd, 2018

AuthorMessage
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 23 January 18 at 19:15, Edited on 23 January 18 at 19:43 by HolyHalfDead
Elyoh said:
When did the sale cut itself in half? It was way bigger when I looked at it earlier...
When TA deleted Australia, because it was causing confusion that we were having an end of summer back to school sale, when for everyone else it is the middle of winter.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 23 January 18 at 19:48
HolyHalfDead said:
Elyoh said:
When did the sale cut itself in half? It was way bigger when I looked at it earlier...
When TA deleted Australia, but I don’t know why.
"When TA deleted Australia" cause me to laugh out loud, not sure why but it was an odd thing to read laugh If I had waited just a minute before coming to the thread I would have seen you above comment, thanks for the storeparser link smile
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Chief0fZombies
Posted on 23 January 18 at 20:18
Is the AC III Season pass no longer on sale for US??
Looking to clean up the 360 backlog this year.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 23 January 18 at 20:21, Edited on 23 January 18 at 20:23 by HolyHalfDead
Chief0fZombies said:
Unless the kids are about to go back to school after a long summer break, it wasn't on sale for you.

https://www.xbox.com/en-au/promotions/back-to-school-sale
https://www.storeparser.com/en-AU/xbox-360/deals/
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 23 January 18 at 21:33
I think it's time I picked up Blood Bowl.
Slabba
Slabba
Posted on 23 January 18 at 21:40
HolyHalfDead said:
Chief0fZombies said:
Unless the kids are about to go back to school after a long summer break, it wasn't on sale for you.

https://www.xbox.com/en-au/promotions/back-to-school-sale
https://www.storeparser.com/en-AU/xbox-360/deals/
Thanks for the links! I can check out the missing Australian deals once again.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 23 January 18 at 23:38
What a mess!
So in my country is only Street Fighter after all. laugh
thunderkiss92
thunderkiss92
Posted on 24 January 18 at 00:39
enracer said:
Racxie said:
enracer said:
thunderkiss92 said:
Tatl360 said:
It's a pretty big sale. ^_^

People should get Beyond Good and Evil, it's a nice game.
I totally agree. For awhile I wasn't sure if I even wanted to play it; wasn't sure if I'd like it. In the end, I was pleasantly surprised by it! The game is definitely worth experiencing if you're into those types of games.
What type of game is it?
It's a critically acclaimed third person action/adventure game with an incredible story, strong charactes, beautiful soundtrack, and wonderful world.

It was often praised as being "Zelda for grown-ups", with its only real downside being its length (it's very short). You shouldn't have any real trouble with the achievements either, although you may need a guide for some of the collectibles if you're not a fan of exploration.

Definitely a 10/10.
Thanks, I will give it a shot smile
I guess that pig put a lot of people off laugh
The talking pig was what was putting me off. Happy to say he's not so bad. :)
I Boz l
I Boz l
Posted on 24 January 18 at 17:26
Damn! I was looking for AC3 season pass since August...then realized that is not available in Europe angry

I really don't wanna spend 29 bucks on a game downloaded for free with Games With Gold...anyone can suggest a place where i can find it at a reasonable price? headspin
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 25 January 18 at 20:17
Oh wow, never seen so many games in sale!
$ICK$IDE
I ASK NO ONE
I ASK NO ONE
Posted on 03 February 18 at 19:53
There are only 4 games on sale in US and 3 of those are Street Fighter games. That's hardly worth posting.
I ASK NO ONE
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.