Windows Forum

Forum for general Windows discussion. Come here to talk about everything associated with the OS, from games to apps to updates.

Windows 8 Games not connecting to Xbox Live?

AuthorMessage
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 30 November 18 at 19:42
I had issues a week or so ago. Tried on three different computers and couldn't sign into any Win 8 game. However, my friend at work signed in just fine on their computer.

Anyway, it seemingly resolved itself over one weekend.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
napoearth
napoearth
Posted on 20 December 18 at 14:14
Anyone else have any recent issues? I unlocked 4 achievements in-game for Rabbids Big Bang and none have appeared to have synced with XBOX. This was after unlocking another achievement a couple of hours earlier that did sync.
I like Texas 'cause Texas is the only state ballsy enough to have its own toast. - Mitch Hedberg
Irate Drake
Irate Drake
Posted on 08 January 19 at 17:21
1/8/19 - Unlocked Cheevos in Fling. Nothing has crossed over yet today....
JeffMomm
JeffMomm
Posted on 08 January 19 at 18:06
I played Abyss over the weekend and everything synced correctly. I am playing it on a Windows 10 machine, if that matters.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 08 January 19 at 18:15
Fling is a WP game, correct?
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 08 January 19 at 21:00
Fling is indeed WP.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 08 January 19 at 21:02
I was making sure, lol. Figured I would point that out because they might get better traction for their issue from another thread.
xTCx
xTCx
Posted on 13 May 19 at 18:07
The Games app is down for me at the moment on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1, so I can't sign into Xbox LIVE when ingame. The Store is down on Windows 8 but is up on Windows 8.1
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.