Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

The Fastest Game Completions in Xbox Game Pass

• xXOdessaXxxXOdessaXx572,870
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 17:28
    It's good to see these types of posts. After playing through grindy achievements it's nice to be able to finish a game and move on. Loved Brothers.
  • VonnalushiVonnalushi575,044
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 17:33
    I love articles like this. Thanks.
  • arasmaarasma547,308
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 17:34
    Went through myself to do something similar recently! Great idea making an article for it! ☺
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant700,050
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 17:43
    I think I will use my trial when I have Easter break from uni. Thanks for this.
    This post may be sarcastic.
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten1,949,786
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 17:44
    This list pretty much covers the easiest ones but games like Hue, Tower of Guns and The Bridge (with a video guide for last few puzzles) are enjoyable and can be done in 1-2 sittings if you have the time.
  • Posted on 25 January 18 at 17:45
    This is such a solid article, especially for someone (like me) who never considered the pass.
    YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, & Snapchat: @breninwatson
  • JblacqJblacq707,883
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 17:48
    If you suck at fighting games, can you still complete these?
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath508,377
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 17:57
    Yinga Garten said:
    This list pretty much covers the easiest ones but games like Hue, Tower of Guns and The Bridge (with a video guide for last few puzzles) are enjoyable and can be done in 1-2 sittings if you have the time.
    I was going to say tower of guns, while not a hour game, it can be done quick enough and really is a cool game. Just shooting and blowing shit up LOL
  • Posted on 25 January 18 at 17:59
    By the end of the second week from now, I will have completed all of these besides Knight Squad (which I have in my backlog from GWG anyway) and Garou: Mark of the Wolves.
  • Posted on 25 January 18 at 18:18
    Love this! Thanks TA!!! toast
    Just repeat to yourself it's just a game, I should really just relax.
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,213,430
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 18:39
    Jblacq said:
    If you suck at fighting games, can you still complete these?
    I am crap at fighters, but managed soul calibur and virtual fighter.
    Happy Gaming
  • XpovosXpovos842,215
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 18:42
    I absolutely played The Swapper from points during my 14-day free trial of Game Pass, and it was the best game I played in that time, and quite possibly the best game I played that year.

I recommend it to anyone, points or not.
    Time not important; only life important.
  • WardieshireWardieshire564,127
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 18:47
    Do you need a kinect to complete IDARB or can it be completed without one?
  • Posted on 25 January 18 at 18:55
    Thank you for this article, I have game pass but didn’t know about a lot of these. I’ll have to try them out.
  • CasualExileCasualExile1,491,255
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 18:57, Edited on 25 January 18 at 18:58 by CasualExile
    Wardieshire said:
    You're able to get all achievements without the Kinect.
  • teciantecian626,569
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 18:58
    Wardieshire said:
    No mate not needed.
  • Gunstar RedGunstar Red1,454,539
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 19:01, Edited on 25 January 18 at 19:11 by Gunstar Red
    Garou isn't necessarily easy, and still requires some skill and button input dexterity. I need to go back and finish it myself. It's the only one on the list I didn't complete before Game Pass came out.

I owned the original versions of some of these back on Genesis and Dreamcast. Good times for me.

Most of the old vintage Sega games have save anywhere states that make getting through them doable for anyone.
  • bhaines23bhaines23391,061
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 19:07
    Yinga Garten said:
    Hue is fantastic! Definitely recommend that one!
  • WindaddyWindaddy228,351
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 19:23
    I love these kind of articles. Saves me the time of looking up each games difficulty and completion time. Awesome work.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.