Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

The Fastest Game Completions in Xbox Game Pass

• Posted on 25 January 18 at 19:35
    Thanks for the feedback guys. It's clear these are really valuable to our community. I'll be doing more like it all year. Let me know if there's any specific lists you would find valuable.
  • ElyohElyoh1,034,284
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 19:59
    So many fighting games....I don't like fighting games >.>
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Priit3Priit31,548,738
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 20:04
    Dig Dug is not easy to complete.
  • xXOdessaXxxXOdessaXx742,567
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 20:10
    The other site I frequent, XBA, used to compile a list of easy or fast games per platform/device. It was great to find some easy and enjoyable games to do. It also listed ones that you should stay away from unless you're a glutton for punishment or dont mind unobtainables.
  • iiTs HawkiiTs Hawk556,895
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 20:14
    Thank you!
  • Posted on 25 January 18 at 20:25
    GAROU and KOF depends on player skills to be completed that easy... warning
  • AlahertAlahert2,043,252
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 20:34
    Thanks for the great article!
    $ICK$IDE
  • xXOdessaXxxXOdessaXx742,567
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 20:35
    Marcos Aspira said:
    GAROU and KOF depends on player skills to be completed that easy... warning
    That's definitely a factor to be considered. I am horrible at fighting/classic style games and usually steer clear of anything with the comment about 'skill based'.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 January 18 at 20:53
    Priit3 said:
    You can restart any level that you've previously completed, makes the fruit achievements a cake walk. Only real "challenge" is killing 100 enemies in a single playthrough but the enemy pathing makes them extremely vulnerable to rock falls.
    I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,285,954
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 20:59
    Well, what do you know? It's another SEGA game and another fighter. The contents of this list are sure to please 35-year-old lifelong gamers who excel at fighting games. Garou is another that can be done very quickly, although it always helps to be good at these sorts of games.
    Garou is a NeoGeo game not SEGA.
    This space for rent.
  • Posted on 25 January 18 at 21:15
    Thank you for this list!! Only one I've played is IDARB, I still need the online stun achievement, but the few times I try to get it, I either can't find a game or my opponent leaves.
  • Priit3Priit31,548,738
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 21:25
    TheNickOfTime said:
    Priit3 said:
    You can restart any level that you've previously completed, makes the fruit achievements a cake walk. Only real "challenge" is killing 100 enemies in a single playthrough but the enemy pathing makes them extremely vulnerable to rock falls.
    Yes the fruits are easy. I dont remember the 100 enemy achievement so dont think it was hard.
    But really annoying one was to clear all map from dirt, i spent quite a bit unlocking this achievement, yes its not uber hard but i did not find it easy.
  • Posted on 25 January 18 at 21:28
    It would probably take me hundreds of hours for each of those fighting games. I suck at that genre, because I can't be bothered to memorize all those button combos.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,771,220
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 21:29
    TheNickOfTime said:
    Priit3 said:
    Wrong game. This is about the 360 version, not the One version. The "not easy" part on the 360 version is to dig an entire level.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 25 January 18 at 21:44
    This list is amazing. I need to complete some games to stay on track for one of my gaming goals, but I don't want to burn up thousands of points right now while GTASC hasn't started getting competitive. Thanks for putting it together!
  • THEpaynexkillerTHEpaynexkiller1,114,410
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 22:54
    My gamerscore is currently 15k this month. Maybe I should just make you guys a video on how..
  • Posted on 25 January 18 at 22:55
    unless you are determined, garou MOW isn't necessarily an easy game. if you are good at fighting games you can do it easily, but I would personally say it is very skill based.
  • NoApologies1988NoApologies19881,981,423
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 23:42
    It takes a little skill but Ultratron can be done in a few hours.
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D2,048,622
    Posted on 25 January 18 at 23:45
    I've been playing Game Pass games only for the past two months (thanks to the back-to-back sales of $1/month) and most of the ones I did were fairly easy, though not this short. Alas, I've completed most of the easy ones and own the rest. All I have left to choose from are racing and fighting games. Blech...

But, I can +1 all of these games. All very easy and short, even if you're bad at fighting games (thanks to the great guides here on TA).
  • Posted on 26 January 18 at 00:30
    Thanks for this. Having only had my Xbox for about 6 weeks this is very useful smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.